Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 12/21/2014: Site restored to full functionality, some posts still missing.  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
As of this morning, the Administorum has been restored to full functionality. I am lifting the embargo on new posts, so all Battle Masters may resume updating their threads. We do still have missing posts, however. I will be speaking with Soul Reaver and Nullav ASAP to try and determine the best way to restore these.

The Administorum Facebook page (located at this link) and the Board Battle Updates Twitter feed (located at this link) will begin posting automatic updates whenever a new post is made on the boards. These are the best ways to get updates if there is any downtime, so I would recommend liking or following at least one of them. Email notifications for announcements should also be working, but please be aware that mail services such as Gmail are flagging emails from the site as spam. Add starblade@nerdramblingz.com to your address books if you want to get email notifications. Unlike the Facebook page and Twitter feed, the email notifications will only go out if there's an official announcement like this one, so we won't spam you.

If you have any problems with the boards, please let me know. If your login is not working for whatever reason, email me at either starblade@nerdramblingz.com or clutchfiend@gmail.com and I will fix the issue as quickly as I can.

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)
Administrator of the Administorum