Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Future BB - Shadowhaunt or something new?  (Read 3642 times)

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
Future BB - Shadowhaunt or something new?
« on: January 04, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »
So, Shadowhaunt has a definite end. At least to this chapter. The ending point should be obvious to anyone who's part of or read it. After that point, I've got two options. I can either dreg up a new foe and create another chapter and a new reason to bring everyone together, or I can create an entirely new battle. This one's for you guys, especially those of you who are actually part of shadowhaunt, to weigh in on.

The new BB I had in mind was more of a straight-up sci-fi fantasy. I was actually planning to give a good trial run to the new universe I'm trying to create. It's a heavily fantastic sci-fi universe and the idea that sparked it off was 'warcraft in space'. So that means heavy use of magic in a high-tech space-age setting, with all the color and mystery that that implies.

Whichever one I do is up to whichever one you guys want. I do have an idea for what I'd do for a new Shadowhaunt story, but that needs more fleshing out, so both of them are on pretty much equal terms in regards to which one is easier for me. I've got a little bias on one end, but I do want to hear you guys' input.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: Future BB - Shadowhaunt or something new?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 12:35:15 AM »
You could make it the distant sci-fi future of the Shadowhaunt world.  Have some old relics from the team. :P

I could see that being odd though, haha!  I just like references to old characters.  Honestly, do whatever you have more interest in.  When the BM is interested, it enhances the game.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 03:04:10 AM »
I say we should answer that question after we finish the BB. We can always give you the time you need to flesh out the idea for a new chapter, if every one wants to stick with it. Though sci-fi warcraft gets a thumbs up!  ;)
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 08:14:07 PM »
Either one sounds awesome to me. I like Shadowhaunt, but if you have an itch to try something new I'm game too.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 08:42:50 PM »
I am just getting into shadowhaunt, i def wanna play around in the setting more, but as kith said, if you did something new, i'd be game.