Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: A simpler life Actual Play  (Read 3964 times)

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
A simpler life Actual Play
« on: December 09, 2015, 10:14:32 AM »
Hey guys, I figured I should share this with you. I'm part of a content creation group called Final Show Films consisting of me, my brother, one of our closest friends, and related individuals including both of their families. We do streams every day, videos twice a week, and also podcasts every week. One of the podcasts that we're doing is a Warcraft RPG DnD Actual Play called A Simpler Life. I figured you guys might be at least a bit interested in it. It starts a bit odd as I try to figure out my DM groove with a bunch of players who don't know the universe and one player who does and is a bit...well problematic. But eventually I get my sail straight and from there I think it's a pretty good series. I invite you to take a look at it.

You can find it at Senstaku.podbean.com and you can find episode 1 specifically at http://senstaku.podbean.com/e/fsp-actual-play-a-simpler-life-01/

I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look. Any traction for our group is helpful.

Disclaimer: We're not actually anywhere near the end of the series, despite what John says at the beginning. You might figure out which player is problematic. I love him, but he's difficult to DM for sometimes. Fortunately he's no longer part of the playgroup as his work conflicts with our play date.

The city-building thing that I was doing at first also begins to fall off, mostly because the party is spending a lot of time away from sanctuary, so that may or may not come back.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:24:57 AM by Shadow Chorus »

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: A simpler life Actual Play
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:27:03 AM »
Awesome.  Sounds interesting. I'll definitely check it out when I have a chance.