Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 7/9/2013: From one active Board Battle to four.  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
7/9/2013: From one active Board Battle to four.
« on: July 09, 2013, 12:47:23 AM »
For the past many months, the Administorum has been limping along with only one active Board Battle. Many thanks to Shadow Chorus for keeping that running, since it's been the only real activity going on around here. The following announcements should hopefully change that.

The new Board Battle recently approved by Kitharsis, The Calling, has officially been approved. I will be contacting Kitharsis shortly so that we can officially make him a Battle Master and get Character Creation up and running. You should be able to post characters for that battle soon.

In case you missed Faidth's announcement, The Legion Immortalis Board Battle is picking back up where it left off. If you were previously playing in that game and want to continue, head over to the OOC thread for that Battle, as Faidth is taking a roll call of players who are still interested. Contact her directly if you haven't played in that Battle before and would like to do so.

And since Faidth is finally restarting Legion, I guess I should finally get off my ass as well. The Epic Battle will be officially restarting during the first week of August. If you have an active character in that Battle, please let me know that you will continue to run it. If you have not yet joined that Battle, get your characters posted ASAP so that I can approve them. All inactive characters will be removed during my first post, so please let me know if you want to stay active.

The month of August has some pretty historical meaning here at The Administorum, and 2013 marks a special milestone. I would also love August 2013 to mark a revival period here as well. So let's do it.