Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 9/26/2017: Idle Tracking Grace Period  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
9/26/2017: Idle Tracking Grace Period
« on: September 26, 2017, 12:28:43 PM »
Hello everyone! I hope you all are well! ^_^

Since the boards were down for much longer than anticipated, I want to make sure that everyone gets a fair chance to catch up before I start yelling at them! I am offering a grace period before the Idle tracker kicks back in properly for those of you who have not yet posted in your respective threads: That includes the following people:

Cameron (Eye of Terror) Last post: 8/9/2017 Days idle: 48 Next Idle Stage: Step 3
Daccio (Shadowhaunt) Last post: 8/16/2017 Days idle: 41 Next Idle Stage: 2nd Warning
Kitharsis (Shadowhaunt) Last post: 8/21/2017 Days idle: 36 Next Idle Stage: 2nd Warning

If your name is on this list, you have until 9/28 to post! At that point, the Idle Tracking system will re-engage and all of you will be moved immediately onward to your next stage. Daccio and Kitharsis will be eligible to be god-modded, and Cameron will be forced to step down as Battle Master of the Epic Battle. Let's not let any of these things happen! Get your posts up before the deadline! i know you can do it! :3

Battle on, to great victory!

*Hanako ^_~*
Forum A.I. of the Administorum