Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Character for "The Calling"  (Read 3325 times)

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Character for "The Calling"
« on: June 07, 2013, 12:46:08 PM »
Just made a thread to sort of brainstorm and keep my thoughts down while I write him out.  Nothing is finalized yet.

Name: Bernhard

Appearance:  Bernhard, a lightly freckled fellow with a long mane of almond hair, which is maintained to stay out of his line of sight using braids and various beads.  The trimmed facial hair gives away his civilized nature in a wild environment, and the various pelts and leathers he wears betrays the genuinely kind smile that often splits his face.  The most noticeable of the furs he wears is a stag fur adorning his head, with the same creature's antler's tied to the sides and protruding behind him, along with two particularly large bear claws that dangle from his shoulders.

Personality:  A gentle hearted man to a fault, and an entirely independent being who has immersed himself in the wilds, only venturing out occasionally to visit taverns and trade just enough furs and meats for a few luxuries - fine bows and arrows and the like.

Element: Fire

Animal: Bear
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 03:30:16 PM by Archdemon Stu »

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: Character for "The Calling"
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 11:06:01 PM »
Decided plain archer is a little too boring for my tastes, or at least for my particular style.

Going to stick with fire, make him sort of a traditional druid (not so much tree lover kind of druid, but Stone Henge-ish astrology kind of druid), and for animal, phoenix, since I want him to be pretty balanced in damage and healing (I know, fire element, but don't worry I have ideas for it).