Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 12/25/2014: Merry Christmas! New Inactive Battle rules posted!  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
12/25/2014: Merry Christmas! New Inactive Battle rules posted!
« on: December 25, 2014, 11:27:07 AM »
On behalf of the Ordos Administratum, allow me to take this opportunity to wish a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

The Ordos and I have been working behind the scenes these last few days to draft a new set of rules governing idle or inactive Board Battles. Long pauses between updates have become the norm lately, and that is not good for the long term continued success of our boards. So we have come up with a new set of guidelines that should remedy the issue while still allowing for our Battle Masters to maintain personal lives. These have been signed off on by both of our Inquisitors, and I am happy to present them to you today.

The new guidelines can be found by clicking here. These go in effect today and will be used for all Board Battles, including the Epic Battle, going forward. All active Battle Masters are required to read these, but I also encourage all players to read them as well so that they are familiar with the process. Please direct any questions or concerns to myself or an Inquisitor.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)
Administrator of the Administorum