Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII  (Read 52182 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII
« on: July 19, 2013, 09:55:39 PM »
Hello everyone. Getting ready to ramp things back up in a week or two here. I need a head count of everyone who still wants to participate, so post here if you're planning on continuing with us.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »
Hm, as I currently already have a morally-controversial-misunderstood-grinning-broken-minded character in another game, I might have to write an entirely new character if I have one join up.  Or... oooooohhh... I could have it so he technically died going through the warp, but as a last ditch effort, put all of his life force into a puppet of his.  It could allow me to essentially reset him, and make him a powerful character with an entirely different personality or lack thereof.  A fresh mind in a powerful package, knowing nothing of its origins.  Maybe I could even make him able to project his voice through people's minds since he wouldn't technically have a mouth.

Okay, character's fun again.  I'm in.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 01:47:25 AM »
As always the Seraphim is ready and willing to charge forth to do battle against the evil forces of darkness who dare threaten the innocent and defenseless.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 05:11:23 PM »
You betcha.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
My first post to restart the Eye of Terror thread will be posted at Midnight EST on August 18th, 2013. You have until then to let me know if you are in or out.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
I'm in. And I like Archdemon Stu's idea. Just saying.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 09:25:23 PM »
I am in!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 12:43:20 AM »
When you all get a moment, please revisit this thread. It has been updated with important plot-related details.

http://nerdramblingz.com/starforums/index.php?topic=204.0

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »
Already told you in an email, but Soul Reaver will be joining in too.

Just re-iterating that my internet access will be intermittent (from work only) until I can move back into my house though.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 12:56:12 AM »
This is the final call for any and all participants in the tail end of the Eye of Terror campaign. Anyone who has not replied to this thread or otherwise gotten in touch with me to declare their intentions by tomorrow night at midnight EST will be removed from play and will not be able to rejoin until the next Battle Master takes over.  If you've already replied to this thread or notified me, then I'll see you Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
With school starting and trying to keep Legion going, I am not sure if I would be able to commit to Epic, too. Feel free to have Faidth sit the rest of this one out. Her intermittent and uncontrollable teleporting should be a decent deus ex machina to spirit her away somewhere.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 11:04:35 AM »
Sad that you won't be joining us, but I understand completely. Hopefully things will be less busy for you by the time the Eye of Terror story ends.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 03:13:35 AM »
Posts are up. The Eye of Terror campaign has officially restarted.

You are all split into groups. Kitharsis is in team newbie with Jorumn and Gulgrim, plus Cameron, Kari, and Karyl. Danyael, Jharm, and Sepher are in 08 MS Team Team Edward Aqua Team Hunger Force the second team with Kalana, Mary, and Garr. You are not currently located anywhere near each other. Soul Reaver is still outside of the labyrinth and is by himself. All other battlers have been ejected from the Eye of Terror and will be unable to return.

There's going to be some initial dialog posts to get everyone back up to speed or introduced before we get the ball rolling on the plot. I will respond to dialog posts as often as I can. I hope to have our next plot moving posts up by the end of this week. Soul Reaver, your scene is independent and we will progress through it as often as you can find time to reply.

Everyone, please make sure you are checking the OOC thread every time you post. I don't want you to miss any special instructions I may have for you here.

We're back, bitches. LET'S DO THIS.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 10:19:05 AM »
I had to edit my post, I apologize. I didn't change anything, but there were a couple of spelling and grammar mistakes that actually weren't intentional Ork-speak that were nagging at me.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 12:30:22 PM »
Real quick: can I have multiple actions in one post if it's a non-combat post?  Such a massive power source is available... XD

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 12:58:03 PM »
Within reason, yes. Try not to go overboard.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 06:04:53 PM »
Hooray!  It's so good to be back!

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 01:17:07 AM »
Just to clarify: italics = his own thoughts.  Italics w/blue glow = telepathic communication.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 01:31:54 AM »
If I overstepped or in my post in any way, please let me know.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 03:43:35 AM »
You guys... this is fucking epic. I was expecting to have to wait forever for responses, and here we have just about everyone in under 24 hours. Only waiting on one person now.

Everyone has posted in group 2 (Danyael, Sepher, Jharm) so they will get a plot moving post tomorrow. Group 1 is still waiting on Kitharsis. As soon as he posts, I'll move that group along as well. Soul Reaver continues to be independent and I will do my best to have new posts up for him as he replies.

Glad to see everyone back on their feet. Going to keep this rolling along as quickly as I can.