Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Legion Immortalis (The Bulwark of Heaven)- OOC Thread  (Read 37145 times)

Offline Faidth

• Captain
Re: The Legion Immortalis (The Bulwark of Heaven)- OOC Thread
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »
Sorry. Typo. I'll fix it now.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2010, 07:59:41 AM »
Approximately how much time do I have left to interact with Cleo before Fenwick goes off to destroy the world save the entire human race with the companions?
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »
@John: In-character, Fury gave all of your about two weeks to enjoy the city/interact with others. No later than Wednesday, you will be given your first objective and will likely be sent out of Avalon for awhile.

@All: Thanks to John's in-character interactions with Cleo, her full background can now be found in the NPC thread.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:50:59 AM by Faidth »

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
I hope that Cleo looking at the floor is an appropriate action for her after that long monologue. Just seems appropriate. But if it's not I can modify it, or you can to get her to be looking at Fenwick or something.
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2010, 07:03:33 PM »
@Kith: If Sembas agrees to the contest, I'll make a post about the falcon race tomorrow.

@Nemo: What you choose to do with Cleo next is up to you. Should you make any more advances upon her, because you uncovered her backstory, the relationship will likely progress to Level 2.

@All: Last chance to post anything else you would like to do in Avalon and surrounding areas. You may not be in Avalon again for a little while, so do anything you need to. I'll be doing a time-skip which will have allowed you to be in Avalon for about two weeks. The General will be giving you your starter missions next which will give you the opportunity to really put your skills and attributes to work. Combat is guaranteed!

Occasionally, various NPCs will accompany you on said missions, so you'll still have the opportunity work towards Ally and Romance relationships if you wish.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:05:53 PM by Faidth »

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2010, 11:41:04 PM »
Yep, race is on!

Some sparring or just training dummy's would be fun, but if you want to move things along thats fine.

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2010, 02:26:40 AM »
Sparring, eh? I can do that! In fact, I think it would be quite a bit of fun! After the Falcon Race, I'll get you into sparring with some of the NPCs. It will give you a chance to practice using some of your skills/attributes/spells before you apply them in real combat.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:29:50 AM by Faidth »

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2010, 12:37:37 AM »
My next post, likely tomorrow, will deal with the Falcon Race. Please let me know if your character plans to attend it.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2010, 04:33:53 AM »
Oh, whew, I thought Fenwick spending the night at Cleo's would mean I missed it. Then I remembered that his waking up would be around the time Sembas did too... if time flows the same way.

Regardless, I really want Fenwick to be able to watch it.

I'm planning to get Cleo involved too, sort of nudging her back into society. Of course it'll only be for the race, then she'll return... or something along those lines. How's that sound? I'll get Fenwick to invite Cleo over when he's told the time of the race (I don't think he knows what time the race is. Maybe get the Keeper to tell him?)

Offline Faidth

• Captain
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2010, 10:00:19 AM »
@Faran: You may upgrade one song, or create a new one. Please send me the specs for approval so they may be edited into your character sheet.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »
Fenwick is a lucky guy!  So many Cleos!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter