Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: MH:The Secret Flight of the Vilya - PART 1: A Troublesome Crew OOC Thread 2  (Read 18128 times)

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: MH:The Secret Flight of the Vilya - PART 1: A Troublesome Crew OOC Thread 2
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
Ok, since there hasn't been any posts I'm going to switch scenes to the Aerodrome with Grumbald and Parth Sinder.     Perhaps we can get the juices flowing with this post again.     

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
Re: MH:The Secret Flight of the Vilya - PART 1: A Troublesome Crew OOC Thread 2
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 03:57:09 AM »
Apologies, I've been away for the recent Chinese New Year festivals :S I'll see what I have to catch up on and post if necessary
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Attention

Misthaven is now officially closed.  It has been well over a month since Castellan's last past, and I have not received any responses to the emails I have sent him regarding its status.  I'm thus assuming it's been abandoned.

If Castellan wishes to continue Misthaven at a later date, the thread can be re-opened.

Cameron has asked that I simply close the thread (and personally that's what I'd go with too) so that's what I've done, but I'm nonetheless curious as to how the current battle participants would like Misthaven to be handled.  Some possibilities I can see include:
- Close the thread, we can re-open it if/when Castellan requests it (which is what I've done)
- Keep the thread open, keep waiting for Castellan to post
- Vote for an interim Battle Host to continue the battle in whatever direction it seems to have been heading thus far.  Castellan can work together with the Interim Battle Host to take over again in the future if he wishes (I personally am not sure anyone here knows enough about the Misthaven setting to do this well enough, but maybe I'm wrong?)

Let me know your thoughts on this.  This isn't a binding referendum, but I want to know if the decision is ok with the players.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Misthaven is now officially RETIRED until the Battle Master can be contacted and gives further instructions. It may be resumed at a later date by the Battle Master if he so chooses and gains administrative approval.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:36:47 AM by Cameron Aileron »