Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: MH:The Secret Flight of the Vilya - PART 1: A Troublesome Crew OOC Thread.  (Read 36379 times)

Offline Daccio

• Captain
my post will be coming tomorrow :)

Soul, I will keep yours in mind as i post.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Hey Sepher.  Try to save Clang if possible.  He's mostly just afraid and confused - he barely knows his own strength at present.  He'd be appreciative.

Feel free to post for the thugs too, they're just bit-players.  A halfway decent swordsman/marksman would quickly be able to send them running.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
Sepher, Soul,

I've got my character hiding nearby. if a map was drawn, I imagined it to be something like this:

X  ------->                 <-------C  & M                                              <----------------- S
Alfons                            Clang  and Men                                             Serassey (Hidden)

With lines representing lines of sight.

Go on like you two would though, Serassey's just got you covered from behind because his upbringing tells him to get you covered.
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Hey Sepher.  Try to save Clang if possible.  He's mostly just afraid and confused - he barely knows his own strength at present.  He'd be appreciative.

Feel free to post for the thugs too, they're just bit-players.  A halfway decent swordsman/marksman would quickly be able to send them running.

Hah, Alfons is a 16 year old scholar engineer.... he built his wheelock from scratch but isnt the best fighter, so we'll see what happenes XD

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
I hope you don't mind me diffusing the situation, but that's what Darterity is best at :P

Also, I figured the whole no killing thing is tricky when everyone is equipped with guns and sharp pointy things.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Hah, good job resolving that situation.

Incidentally, it would be nice if someone could ask Clang who or what he is at some point.  He'll come up with his name then, which will make writing future posts for him a lot easier. :P

Offline Daccio

• Captain
I hope you don't mind me diffusing the situation, but that's what Darterity is best at :P

Also, I figured the whole no killing thing is tricky when everyone is equipped with guns and sharp pointy things.

I don't think alfons could kill someone (at least not yet) He was just hoping to scare em away XD

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
I was hoping for a shot in the limbs, but oh well. Many more chances in the future  :)
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
Sorry for rushing my first post so far ahead of time.  Regretting it now.  Would have been cool to meet up with everyone. 

Idling in the hanger now...

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Sorry for rushing my first post so far ahead of time.  Regretting it now.  Would have been cool to meet up with everyone. 

Idling in the hanger now...

Eh, we'll all be joining up soon enough.

Speaking of which, if someone would like to invite Clang to join them (I'm guessing Alfons might do that, seeing as he needs to be somehwere, but might like the opportunity to study Clang further) then Clang would be happy to tag along.  He won't really know what's going on, mind you, but he'll be glad to have someone to follow.

Also, note that since Clang came up with a name, I'm going to be referring to him as a 'him' rather than an 'it'.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:46:57 PM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Just wanted to let you guys know. That just cause I haven't posted anything doesn't mean im not paying attention to whats going on.  I know I have been sorta quiet post wise. I pretty much want you guys to tell what ever story you guys want.  IT definately helps build some report between crew members and being that an Aeroship has a weight requirement it will take a lot for Lark to be convinced to bring a heavy metal entity on board.   Don't feel too bad Tam the story will kick off soon when everyone gets around to the Aerodrome.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Not sure if you guys care or not, but this is what alfons looks like, save his gun is a wheel lock rather then a revolver and he has a rapier.

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=191381

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
Don't feel too bad Tam, they haven't exactly seen Ses either (and I'm not planning to let them see him). :)

Thanks Sepher! Tons easier to imagine how it's like now. I'm assuming that the description of blue eyes and brown hair still applies though?

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Yup :)

I just dont have photoshop on this computer or i'd save it and change the colours :)

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Sepher I just combined that link with your original post in the Character Board.   Nice picture.  Btw. I did make a mistake I believe and not exactly describe Grumbald having any weapons.    I'll have to take a look and see how it effects the story but he should be armed.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Sepher I just combined that link with your original post in the Character Board.

Thanks!

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
Don't feel too bad Tam, they haven't exactly seen Ses either (and I'm not planning to let them see him). :)

Thanks Sepher! Tons easier to imagine how it's like now. I'm assuming that the description of blue eyes and brown hair still applies though?

Just let me know if I need to edit.  I wasn't sure if he was in a place that Linden could see him or not and I wasn't sure if she'd be able to decipher whether he was an elf or not.  If I got either wrong, I'll correct the mistake.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
You guys can assume that Clang follows Darterity and Alfons to the hangar (or wherever else they're going).  He's not going to go running off by himself.

IT definately helps build some report between crew members and being that an Aeroship has a weight requirement it will take a lot for Lark to be convinced to bring a heavy metal entity on board.

Hopefully Clang's immense strength and complete lack of understanding of the value of money will help convince Lark. :P

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
Just let me know if I need to edit.  I wasn't sure if he was in a place that Linden could see him or not and I wasn't sure if she'd be able to decipher whether he was an elf or not.  If I got either wrong, I'll correct the mistake.

My fault, I didn't mention how obscure the ledge was. Don't worry, i wanted them to see me at this point. He needs to join the crew afterall :p

And no worries, his pointy ears and weird travel clothing would point to him being an elf as long as someone knew what an elf was.

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
Sorry for the hold up, but my post is up now. :)