Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: MH:The Secret Flight of the Vilya - PART 1: A Troublesome Crew OOC Thread.  (Read 37780 times)

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Ok.. Just wanna check I've been reading through still seems like Clang, Darterity, and Alfons haven't yet made it to the hanger.   I'd like everyone to make it to the hanger by friday so I can post this weekend.   

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
I'm waiting for Alfons or Clang to speak or do something. 

They can fast forward to us arriving at the hangar.  Darterity is getting a hangover and wouldn't really want to talk much anyway :P

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
I'm waiting for Alfons or Clang to speak or do something. 

They can fast forward to us arriving at the hangar.  Darterity is getting a hangover and wouldn't really want to talk much anyway :P

Haha, I'm waiting for either you or Alfons to get us there.  :P

Clang's got very little to say to Darterity at the moment.  He wasn't being addressed directly, and he hasn't got a clue as to what Darterity is talking about in the first place.

Maybe Alfons or Darterity could suggest they get off the street and head to the hangar together?  Like I said in my earlier OOC, Clang will happily follow them there.  He's not really in a position to be taking any kind of leadership role at present.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Ill post tonight, and get us there :)

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Ok, now that everyones there I think I'll go ahead and set things up for the next part tonight.   

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
I know I've been slow posting.  I am gonna try to build out my next post and just add to it. Should probably of been doing it while you guys were interacting more.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Hey Castellan, just pointing out that Grumbald never actually invited Clang along - Clang joined up with Alfons and Darterity after they'd met Grumbald.

That said, your post doesn't make it obvious that Grumbald invited him along - he's pretty defensive about it, so maybe he's either pretending he invited Clang or forgot that he didn't (though that would be hard to forget).

Also, I had an idea: give Clang a chance to demonstrate his strength (and/or willingness to take orders) and he should be welcome on the crew.  Maybe Lark can safely ditch some equipment used for heavy lifting to make up for Clang's extra weight once he sees what he can do.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
I was hoping you and Alfons would develop a friendship and have Alfons fix the ship and in reward be allowed to take Clang.   Along the trip Clang can demonstrate how much value he is.

I know Grumbald didn't' know Clang was involved but adding him to the few who showed up couldn't help but make his efforts look less in vain and more successful.  I don't believe Ser was introduced either to Grum.

The post is finished.  In my next post I'll make Lark's introductions to the crew and deliver the crews ultimatum to join in the face of certain danger or to move along.   Will be interesting to see how the crew may react to being asked to raid a privateer on their first day on the job.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Either way is fine by me.  I'm sure Alfons is more interested in Clang as a mechanical curiosity than as a friend though. :P

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Pretty much Grum says it.  Beggars can't be choosers.  He'd have to take what he can get be it an armored living machine, a drunken(hung-over) half-elve, a 16 year old boy, an Elve with no flying experience and the all too rare flying female Aero pilot.   An eclectic crew no doubt.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Either way is fine by me.  I'm sure Alfons is more interested in Clang as a mechanical curiosity than as a friend though. :P

At first yes. This can grow into a friendship :p

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
BTW, I have been post-poned from posting by working today.... unknown when I will get off, Will post tomorrow.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Hit a roadblock right now.  I have been having some serious personel problems come up and yet another funeral to attend with the passing of my Uncle.  I will be leaving tomorrow night and not returning until Thursday night.  So I plan to post tonight.  As you can probably expect the next part of the battle is gonna be a lot more fast paced.  I plan to kick things off and go crazy this weekend.   The crew is gonna sneak onto Tellos' ship and well things aren't going to go to well.  Just bear with me.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Sorry to hear about your Uncle, my condolences. :(

Looking forward to the post though.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Ok, the goal now will be to post on friday during the afternoon.  And then continue posting on saturday and follow ups on sunday.   I am however changing my shift at work in the not so distant future which will mean I will have to work on saturdays but only till 4.  Shouldn't effect my posting though.   I plan to be about 100 times more active especially as the story heats up.   

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Ok... Lets get it on...  Lets hash out the convos and figure out if you can be persuaded to raid a ship on your first day(night) on the job.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
Clang has no idea what's going on or what he's signing up for.  He's just hungry.

He'll likely end up following along with Alfons/Darterity unless they tell him to shove off.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
Clang has no idea what's going on or what he's signing up for.  He's just hungry.

He'll likely end up following along with Alfons/Darterity unless they tell him to shove off.

Ill see what i can do tonight :)

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Ok... I'll have Lark talk to Darterity and all more after Alfons and Clang get straightened out.  Lark is a bit sceptical about Clang and obviously about the authentication of Alfons.   Also taking the most well known child mechanic out of the Vald is gonna draw a little suspicion.   

Waiting also for a response from John and Tam.  I'm gonna post again tonight or tomorrow make things even more interesting.

Offline Tamrissa

• Primarch
Would you be able to describe how the Sparrows work a bit here in OOC? 

I think I was wrong when I assumed that the planes were rotary engines?  I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to the mechanical, so been looking up bi-planes and such online to get an idea of what we'd be flying. 

Also, how are they attached to the aero and when they need to be flown what would the process be to get into them and start them?

I don't need a lot of details.  Just trying to picture all this in my head for when I write up posts. :)