Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 7/20/2014: Legion Immortalis has been retired.  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
7/20/2014: Legion Immortalis has been retired.
« on: July 20, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »
As announced by Faidth this morning, the Legion Immortalis Board Battle has been put on an indefinite hiatus. The following is a quote from Faidth directly, from the OOC thread of that battle.

After a great deal of consideration, I have opted to place The Legion Immortalis: The Bulwark of Heaven BB on indefinite hiatus. Several factors have brought me to this decision, and are not limited to a myriad of personal obligations. I took a new teaching position and have a great deal to prepare for the coming school year. Even though I'm on summer break right now, a lot of my time is being taken by teaching Summer School.

In addition, I have been having a very difficult time writing for this BB. The departure of two of the original members of the BB, john_greymore and Kitharsis, left enormous holes in my plans, which have become very difficult to work around. As such, my motivation to write this story has suffered considerably, and rather than drag it out as it limps along, I don't want to continue this story until I can give it my full attention, and the development it deserves.

All related threads have been retired to their respective resting places. Since Faidth will no longer be active on the boards, I have relieved her of her Inquisitorial duties. No replacement will be assigned. Your current active Inquisitors are Soul Reaver and Jharm.

We wish Faidth the best of luck with her real world endeavors.

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:07:26 AM by Starblade|MKIV »