Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Administorum Restoration Discussion  (Read 60423 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: General bullshit
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2010, 10:31:40 PM »
workin on it man
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Fei

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 10:42:20 PM »
Welcome back to the party, Jharm.  It's been too long.

Someone get SR up in this bitch =P

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 04:21:21 AM »
oh and Clutch, any chance I can get my title again? doesn't look like it xfer'd from the old forums but can't change it under my settings (prolly since im not over 1k posts yet)
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 11:26:51 AM »
I'll see what I can do, Jharm.

By the way, just so everyone knows, I bumped up the avatar size limit to 100x100, since I can do that here. Unlike Ezboard which was always stuck at 60x60.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 12:55:53 AM »
Good, that makes things a bit easier.

This board seems so customizable, seems like an admin can change just about anything

Offline john greymore

• Marine Sergeant
  • This world is Sacred
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 03:19:24 AM »
Hey everybody!

New around here, unless waiting for 4 years for the revival counts.

I was introduced to the Adminstoru after playing Soul Reaver's custom campaign on Warcraft 3. Really enjoyed it, so I sent an email to hiim and things went on from there. Sometime after, I joined and went under the name 'Spirit Slasher' before and had made that name just for the board. But just a while afterwards, the board died out.

Been keeping in contact with Fei and just yesterday Clutch told me the board was open again, so here I am! I live in Singapore, am 17 going 18 at the end of the year and have played online games for most of my life starting with neopets -> runescape -> wolfenstein: enemy territory -> DoTA -> everything else under the sun, while taking a side interest in D & D after being introduced to Planescape: Torment by Soul Reaver.

I'll Will create a new character and let Spirit Slasher die out, simply because it never saw action and I'm bored with his powers.
Please to meet all of you :D

Yap Jun Hong, Nemo (You can call me nemo)
Destruction begets Creation. Creation begets Interaction. Interaction begets Society. Society begets Use. Use begets Destruction.

Thus the cycle begins and ends.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 05:33:47 AM »
Welcome back! Im not one of the oldbie oldbies (Damn old coots), but i have been around for a bit.

Its good to see people coming back!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 09:35:57 AM »
Yeah, Sepher... I'm slowly but surely discovering that there isn't a lot I CAN'T do with this. :-P

Welcome back, Nemo! Good to have you. Can't wait to get some actual battles going in here. Soon, I hope.

Offline Fei

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
I find it kinda humorous that the boards have been opened for almost a week now and no sign of Soul Reaver.  You'd think he'd one of the firsts to come charging. 

Then again, I'm sure Andy is busy.  Hurry it up, Andy, I feel like I'm waiting for the fat kid to cross the finish line  ;)

BTW you guys,  One of the TTBE Maps is the featured maps on Incgamers for the week!

http://war3.incgamers.com/
Featured Map
This week's featured map is TTBE Chapter II: The Dream of Blood by Soul Reaver
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:30:11 PM by Fei »

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 01:51:19 AM »
Hit a bit of a snag here in the restoration process... I haven't really had a lot of time to work on it the last two days due to work being unholy busy. Also, apparently my mouth surgery from last week has led to a dry socket in the top corner of my mouth that is causing a lot of pain, and as I just ran out of my pain medicine, I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating on anything.

More to come, possibly on my day off this week.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2010, 10:11:08 AM »
Looks awesome so far....

Looks mostly adfree compared to Ezbored...

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »
Welcome Castellan Antero!

Good to see more people arriving!

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 10:24:03 AM »
Well it's Travis... So... Howdy....

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2010, 10:33:40 AM »
It's Ad-free cause it's privately hosted. Which gives us a hell of a lot more freedom, since I'm the one who's hosting it.

Travis, your post count has been migrated and you should have access to the private forums.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »
Yay... Not to big a deal to me, but thanks.  Would like to figure out how you'd like to go about Board Battles... or do you want to call them something different...  Not so much battles as Multi-input  RP stories...   I've decided on a 40k inspired character.. A Castellan in the Black Templar as a character if that is ok.

I really never had a good character for the old boards... Or a stable consistent one.   I want to try again this time.  I have a much larger 40K knowledge and way better resources than I ever had before.  Helps a lot to know what the environment is like to get into the story.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 10:54:38 AM by Castellan Antero »

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
Huzzah for private hosting!

Glad to have you here Travis. We are expanding the group once more.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »
Yay... Not to big a deal to me, but thanks.  Would like to figure outhow you'd like to go about Board Battles... or do you want to call themsomething different...  Not so much battles as Multi-input  RPstories...   I've decided on a 40k inspired character.. A Castellan inthe Black Templar as a character if that is ok.

I really never had a good character for the old boards... Or a stableconsistent one.   I want to try again this time.  I have a much larger40K knowledge and way better resources than I ever had before.  Helps alot to know what the environment is like to get into the story.
Bringing in a 40k based character is OK. Just be aware that I have taken some liberties with the 40k mythos in the Epic BB universe. It is definitely not cannon 40k. Although there are ways we've worked around it in the past. I can talk to you about it in greater detail via IM or email sometime. Also, as I definitely will not be the opening Battle Host, I sincerely doubt the opening board battle will be as 40k-centric as the old Eye of Terror campaign was. It's all up to whoever takes up the battle host mantle.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2010, 12:10:21 PM »
Nice.... Well thats ok either way.. Can make loosely based character too... or something totally off.  Doesn't matter

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »
Personally, I welcome more 40k characters. Although my character is steeped in stuff full of 40k, he is definitely more of an original creation. And bBlack Templars are awesome. I'd definitely be interested in talking to you about this when I have more time.

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
I love Black Templar... I like the fluff more than most.