Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Can't reply to the announcement  (Read 4733 times)

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
Can't reply to the announcement
« on: December 05, 2014, 09:48:46 AM »
I don't have the option to reply to the announcement thread regarding the server move, and I'm guessing that anyone that isn't a mod can't either.

So here's this thread.

I didn't vote yet. Not sure if I will. I was actually thinking about setting up a domain too, but it looks like it's been handled quite thoroughly already.

Whichever option we go with I'll support. Glad to see the boards getting so many people offering to support.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
Re: Can't reply to the announcement
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
I voted for the third option as it seemed like a good way to go. Though it is not as simple as using the forum, it offers more functionality and I kind of like that. Though at the end of the day I really don't mind either way.
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:55:15 PM »
yes since it is in the announcement thread that may be preventing people from posting (unless you are an Inquisitor that is).  I will be checking with Cameron when he returns from a game he is at tonight to determine if he has received any contact from the few people he was still attempting to reach to check if they had voted yet or not.  More then likely (as he mentioned in his latest post on the announcement) we are looking at business carrying on as usual at this location.  If that is the case more info will be provided as to continuation of board battles, handling of people who have vanished, etc. as soon as possible.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 09:57:21 PM »
Looks like the Announcements forum was set to Read only instead of Reply only. It's fixed now.