Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

New Guy.

<< < (4/5) > >>

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Faidth on August 30, 2010, 09:37:39 PM ---No offense taken! It would be quite unique to have a mage in Epic BB as there aren't exactly many "casting types." Lots of people that use abilities and transformations, but not necessarily magic of sorts.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's right.  Can't think of any magic-user characters in the epic BB... nope, none at all.... ;)

Anyway, welcome to The Administorum!  As soon as some of our Battle Masters wake up we should have some cool stuff going on.  Glad to hear that it was To the Bitter End that piqued your interest!

Oh, and I'm very interested to hear more about your art skills.  Do you have any images online somewhere I could take a look at?

PS: Chapter VIII is coming along very well...

Tyvaris:
Where you from stateside Sam?

I'm former Army Reserve 37F.  I currently run the Misthaven BB although it's coming along slow at the moment.  Eventually I may open up some room to add new members.  You can check out the suggestions forum to read more about it. 

I can only imagine how much it could blow in Afghanistan based on my experiences in Iraq when it comes to internet access.

My plans are to post my introduction soon also and let everyone know about me more too.

Veldanya Venalla:

--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on September 01, 2010, 05:00:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Faidth on August 30, 2010, 09:37:39 PM ---No offense taken! It would be quite unique to have a mage in Epic BB as there aren't exactly many "casting types." Lots of people that use abilities and transformations, but not necessarily magic of sorts.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's right.  Can't think of any magic-user characters in the epic BB... nope, none at all.... ;)

Anyway, welcome to The Administorum!  As soon as some of our Battle Masters wake up we should have some cool stuff going on.  Glad to hear that it was To the Bitter End that piqued your interest!

Oh, and I'm very interested to hear more about your art skills.  Do you have any images online somewhere I could take a look at?

PS: Chapter VIII is coming along very well...

--- End quote ---

Well everyone uses magic in one form or another but we dont really have any "pure" mage/wizard

Archdemon Stu:
Your job is way cooler than mine, haha!  I'm the "supply guy" that people annoy to get stuff they need.  Lots of paper pushing and forklifting.

Stateside, I'm from Utah (before anyone asks, no I'm not Mormon :P ).  Yeah, Afghanistan sucks, but I recently moved from Kandahar, which was a constant roasting sandstorm, up to Bagram.  My situation has improved vastly, and I'll be stateside in less than 15 days, in which time I will no doubt be drinking and hiding with my "Fortress of Solitude" (girlfriend's bossoms) once again.

I haven't uploaded the best of my stuff, since most of it isn't digital just yet.  Once I hit stateside, I'll take photos of my art school projects (too big to scan) and post them.  Some of the other stuff I can dig up though I made when I was about 16 or 17 (22 now).  I don't think it will be the best representation, but I can show you a couple quick sketches I made for my past RPs once Photobucket stops their maintenance.

Haha, well, I hope Jorumn can manage to be an interesting addition with his castiness.

Archdemon Stu:
Here we go!  These are all terrible examples, but it's what I could dig up on my laptop.

This is a sketch of one of the villains we had in a Megaman X RPG, holding his deactivated beam sabers while looking ominous in general.
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb413/Gederoth/Infinity_by_Gederoth.jpg

I was experimenting with some of the RP characters on an old Final Fantasy RP board, and thought I'd try a comic-like approach to it.
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb413/Gederoth/Nightfall_Beckons_Draft_by_Gederoth.jpg

And this is my old sig for a WoW guild board.  I was a tauren warrior, as you can see.  I'm proud of the coloring job and line art, but I made the horns uneven (didn't realize until later), and apparently I didn't care to make decent fire effects on his shoulders at the time.
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb413/Gederoth/Tauren_Warrior_by_Gederoth.jpg

With the new WACOM tablet I'll be getting though, I won't have to look at the screen and hope my hands do the right thing.  I'll be able to draw right on it!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version