Rules/Introductions/FAQ > Introductions

Howdy

<< < (2/3) > >>

Depheir Kogthar:
Welcome here Skwhy!

Can you tell me something about Dragon Age 2? I think I will buy it.
I play World of Warcraft a lot but it began to bore me right now.
Typically, I would simply switch to WC3 (yes, I arrived here by TTBE maps, too. Forgot to mention it earlier) or Diablo 2, but they are boring me, too.

Kitharsis:
Hello Skwhy!

Interesting name, how on earth does one pronounce that?

We're a pretty mixed crew, and new faces seem to be trickling slowly but surely these days.  Soul Reaver's WC3 maps are a large factor in that it seems.  Like Soul said, do some poking around if you wish.  Ask any questions you may have and stir the pot, if you will.

So "Come, stay awhile, and listen!"

Skwhy:
Hi, Deckard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMAbNFptzAA

I suppose es-kay-whai would be how I would say it, feel free to say it however you like. A friend of mine goes by the nick "Esse", she gets far more irate over how it's pronounced than I would.

Anyway, I think I will poke around! Faidth just posted an update on Legion Immortalis, so, yeah, got something to read at the very least. How would you suggest

Depheir: Dragon Age 2 is a pretty fun game, it's quite a lot different from the original, but they really went the extra mile as far as dialogue is concerned. There's nothing as broken or overpowered as Arcane Warrior, so at the very least they've improved as far as balance is concerned, although Nightmare mode does seem outright unfair at times.
It's good as far as how much time you can sink in to it, there are an insane amount of sidequests. If you're familiar with Bioware's Mass Effect 2, you'll recognise the system in which the hero's background changes base on your choices in the first one, although thankfully they've chucked in a few presets so you don't need to play DA1 a dozen times.
All in all it's a good game, it will keep you busy if you get in to it, I'll tell you that.

john greymore:
Woot a surname I recognise! Hey Lee :D Mine's Yap! People normally call me nemo, so yea you call me that too! Hope you enjoy your time on the boards :):)

And don't worry, I haven't had much experience with forum RPGs either :P

Veldanya Venalla:
Welcome Skywhy!  Also Depheir, if you like Diablo 2 you should look at Torchlight (available for PC/XBLA) it is almost like a "smaller" version of what Diablo 3 looks like its gonna be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version