Battle Related Forums > Character Discussion

Character Creating Woes

(1/3) > >>

Soul Reaver:
Just though I'd let you know that I've run into a snag posting up my character description.

The problem is that  it's over 33 000 characters, and the board doesn't allow posts of over 20 000.

I thought about breaking it into sections (it's already divided into different headings), but then realized that since the posts need to be approved before they appear, I probably wouldn't be able to post a reply until the first section gets approved, etc etc.

I didn't test it out because I didn't want to make a mess of the nice board, so what's the deal?  How should I go about ithis?

Cebs:
Perhaps you should just publish the novel and send us all a copy o.O =P

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on March 15, 2010, 07:16:29 AM ---Just though I'd let you know that I've run into a snag posting up my character description.

The problem is that  it's over 33 000 characters, and the board doesn't allow posts of over 20 000.

--- End quote ---

Uh, holy shit.

Let me look into this.

Cameron:
K, I've disabled the post character limit. Go to it. let me know if you have any other problems.

Soul Reaver:
Well, that all went well this time.

However, I have to say that I tend to do a lot of editing after I've posted, mostly just to correct small grammar issues and the like that somehow missed by half-assed proof reading.  Not being able to edit the posts is a real pain for someone who posts like me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version