Off Topic > General Discussion

I am sad shadow

<< < (2/2)

Kitharsis:
I sits and waits.

I miss Sembas and the Legion Immortalis.  Although, I enjoy the concept of his character more than the skills I actually gave him.  I want to retcon him a little if it is started up again.  The mechanics of his fighting are a little limiting.

I also miss Kitharsis running his fingers through his mohawk and playing with his sand skeletons.

That's the thing with battles dying out.  Its like someone takes your toys away before you're done playing with them.  I'm guilty of creating a whole lot of characters for the epic throughout the years.  Even more for the side battles that sprung up.  Each one has a spot on the toy shelf in my mind.  They're all just waiting to be taken down and played with again.

You can't really just play with your toys by yourself either.  Sure you can try and write a book or short story about them, but its not the same.  They're only interacting with your own imagination.  The whole fun of these boards is putting your imagination against, and combining it with someone elses.  When you write the story yourself you already know the ending, and the ending is half the fun!

Kitharsis:

I for one am eagerly awaiting this announcement.

Shadow Chorus:

I too, await this announcement.

Also I'm working on the next post, don't worry about my lateness. It'll be done this next weekend at the -absolute- latest.

Archdemon Stu:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version