Battle Related Forums > Board Battle Suggestions/Creation

New Battle Idea: The Calling

<< < (2/6) > >>

Archdemon Stu:
Quick question: if we all get different elements, and one of us gets the "heart" element, can we conjure Captain Planet?  He won't do anything, he'll just sort of lecture people.

Kitharsis:
It's decided, you get the heart/fluffy bunny combo.  Congrats!

Radobe:
Looking forward to making another character. Oh and by the way, dibs on the fox :D

Archdemon Stu:
Alright, while I haven't been meaning to, I've sort of inadvertently been brainstorming a character.  Thinking an archer, and immediately thought, "Oh yeah well he'll be wind element to guide his shots, and-" but that would be too predictable I think, and is a pretty typical archetype.  However, fire on the other hand... that's interesting to me.  And not a clean-cut looking guy like they mostly are.  Scruffy, not afraid to get in the mud, almost wildman-ish, but still civilized... and I think it's about time I made a character that's a good guy to a fault.

Hm... I'll ponder on it further.  Let me know what you guys are thinking of making so I can make a proper fit to the group. :)

And he'll be a seasoned user of the heart/fluffy bunny combo.

Shadow Chorus:
You could always make a light aspect archer, go for a complete reversal of what the Gorger was. Basically become a paladin with a bow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version