Battle Related Forums > The Scrap Heap

The Legion Immortalis (The Bulwark of Heaven)- OOC Thread 4

(1/41) > >>

Cameron:
Continuing from this thread: http://nerdramblingz.com/starforums/index.php?topic=175.0

Here is the last post from the previous thread:

--- Quote from: Kitharsis on August 14, 2013, 10:47:02 AM ---Field Mouse Sembas Filden was great fun to write. 

Everyone is doing a great job!  I find myself checking the boards multiple times per day hoping there are updates. 

And with Shadowhaunt still going strong the boards are threatening to take over my entire day lol.

--- End quote ---

Proceed.

Faidth:
I will be adding to the character sheets for Corvus and Blood this week by including some of the attributes you've uncovered through combat and interactions with them. Sparring with the NPCs is always kind of neat because it allows me to show you some of the Legendary Attributes you will eventually have access to.

Archdemon Stu:
Figure it's too hindering to substitute the words he or she, and I figure saying "it" would miscommunicate the writing as Fjorin thinking Lai as a tool, so I'm just going to refer to Lai in whatever current form he/she's in. XD

Faidth:
That's my thinking, too. As a spirit, Lai doesn't really have a gender.

Faidth:
@Kith: Congrats on your new companion. :P  Looks like you are stuck with him. I just hope Faile doesn't try to feed him to her chicks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version