Battle Related Forums > Board Battle Suggestions/Creation

New BB - Possible Final Fantasy type themed BB

(1/3) > >>

Daccio:
Hello everyone!

After being in all of the BBs, i have decided, after discussion with starblade at magfest, to possibly start a board battle!

I want to make something epic, something themed off of a lot of the final fantasy games i have played. Magic, big swords, big battles, leaping about, epic combat, etc. I want to spin a good story too, not just have it be "LAWL NEXT COMBAT PLZ" ^_^

Anyone interested? I don't want it to be over the top silly, but i want it to be super epic. :) It would be based heavily off of FFXIV, with elements from some of the others in there :)

Archdemon Stu:
I'm going to throw in a word of encouragement and say you should do it for that it awesome.

I won't be able to join as I'm not even able to keep up with my current games at this point, but yeah.  Do that.

Cameron:
Per our discussion last weekend, count me in for this.

Faidth:
Final Fantasy isn't really my cup of tea. I've honestly never even played the games. That being said, story always trumps combat for me. Count me in. :)

Veldanya Venalla:
Im kinda interested but like Faidth I've never played any of the games and really have no knowledge of the FF universe really

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version