(1/2) > >>

Marcellia:
Await my rule, you cowering peasants.

Daccio:
*raises eyebrow*

Hello Marcellia :p

Welcome to the boards!

Marcellia:
Due to popular demand, I have seen the necessity for you worms to understand your reigning Queen that much better. So, to start with: I have been on the throne for near two decades, scholar and ruler both. Though to say your Empress frowns upon leisure would be a lie only the most addled of buffoons would utter- I have been RPing (off and on, mind you) for nearly half a decade. IRC and tabletop have been my mediums of choice, though I am willing to add forums to that as an inferior substitute. I dread stooping to the level of mere mortals, but that is an issue of necessity. And remember, you do not server that crippled "God-Emperor" - you serve me mind, heart, and soul.

I also answer to Nymph, Meredith, and, if you are particularly lucky, my birth-name Lilliane.

Marcellia:
All jokes aside, I look forward to playing with y'all.

Daccio:
Glad to have you aboard! You seem to have a flair with writing, which is definetely a good thing here!

Take a peek over the open board battles and see if any of them catch your interest.

I am Sepher in the epic battle, but play in every other open battle as well currently. I am planning on starting one, Final fantasy: New horizons, based off of the FF series if you like that sort of thing.

Let me or any of the mods know if you have any questions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version