Battle Related Forums > Board Battle Suggestions/Creation

What will happen to The Eye of Terror?

(1/3) > >>

Soul Reaver:
To go together with the topic 'who wants to host the epic BB'...

What exactly is the plan for The Eye of Terror?

Personally, I don't want what's happened so far in The Eye of Terror to be ignored, nor do I want a sudden breaking off of the battle.  We need to either conclude it swifly, or find some some way out of it without needing an immediate conclusion (this might be difficult though).

Cameron:
I already had something in mind for this. Unfortunately, it would probably be pretty abrupt. I can't really think of a way to really continue it right from where we left off, especially since we have characters missing and players who are planning on running different characters.

Although, now that I think of it, I don't think we're really missing that many players, are we? We should take a EoT roll call. How many of you who are currently registered were here at the end of the EoT campaign?

Veldanya Venalla:
/salute All present and accounted for Sir!

(i've always wanted to say that for some odd reason lol....damn military)

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: StarbladeMKIII on April 19, 2010, 09:04:16 PM ---Although, now that I think of it, I don't think we're really missing that many players, are we? We should take a EoT roll call. How many of you who are currently registered were here at the end of the EoT campaign?

--- End quote ---

*Raises hand*

Almost goes without saying, really.

Danyael:
I came back from a long recess. And then the boards closed two or three pages later. Does that count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version