Battle Related Forums > Board Battles

The Eye Closes (The Eye of Terror Epilogue)

<< < (18/18)

Soul Reaver:
Soul Reaver notes Kitharsis predicatment before responding.

"I am glad to hear you're coming along"

As Kitharsis approaches the Warp Gate, Soul Reaver opens his Infinity Pouch and pulls out a large, grey hooded travelling cloak, which he hands over to Kitharsis.  Despite being rather voluminous, it still looks a little small on Kitharsis.

"Apologies, but it's the largest one I have.  There are pockets sown into the inside."

He briefly glances back at the Warp Gate.

"I can supply you with a Warp Shield for the journey.  Perhaps our first stop should be one of the shopping bazaars on Dinlete - the selection is unsurpassed..." he looks over to Phaerys "...and the sights, smells and crowds are something to behold."

Fallen Templar:
A simple nod of acknowledgement was Phaerys' sole reply to Jihon's thanks. There was little else that needed to be said on the matter. He continued to watch Jihon until the man and his machine were yanked back to whatever dimension this 'Balok' resided in. The data recorded from witnessing Jihon's disappearance would be processed in due course.

Among those who remained, there were others who had their own affairs to attend to. While they too would part ways, it was not before Soul Reaver had given them some means to rapidly reconvene should it be necessary.

Would that the Coven had possessed such conveniences...

Phaerys watched as Soul Reaver sliced open a rift with the greatsword he carried. Perhaps a crude version of the process Phaerys was familiar with, but it seemed effective nonetheless. He stepped up to join the swordsman, as did Kitharsis who had elected to accompany them. And who barely had much more than the tattered clothes on his back, from the look of him. Something a little shopping spree would do well to alleviate.

"If this bazaar is as unsurpassed as you say, it would be remiss of me not to join you," Phaerys said to Soul Reaver. Perhaps it may even turn up a lead on one of the Coven's whereabouts, he thought to himself. A small chance that was worth taking if anyone in Dinlete was familiar with dimensional travellers.

The Ataran's gaze then fell upon Kitharsis. An ill-fitting cloak was only a small step up from one that was falling apart at the seams. "As for yourself, should you find our destination unable to suit your needs, then you shall have my assistance. I may not be a warrior like yourselves, but my capabilities lie elsewhere: Sorcerer. Artificer. Blacksmith. I am all of these, and far more."

Phaerys stepped towards the Warp gate, ready and waiting for Soul Reaver and Kitharsis' lead. In all the times he had made this journey between dimensions, only once had it been a group undertaking. Until now. In the wake of that previous, ill-fated event, there was some trepidation to be felt, however slight. But this time alongside it, there was hope in equal measure.

"...I shall look forward to working with the both of you. May Xel-Atar light our path."

Veldanya Venalla:
The Seraphim watches as his three companions prepare to depart, Soul Reaver rending a portal in the air.  Turning away he extends a hand and a shimmering white portal manifests.  Looking back at the others he nods

“Til next we meet.”

With that he steps through and the portal snaps shut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version