Battle Related Forums > Board Battle OOC Threads

The Eye Closes: OOC Thread

(1/10) > >>

Soul Reaver:
This is a chance for us to regroup, breathe, and plan what to do next.

This thread doesn't really have an official Battle Host for now, but I do want to keep it mainly to wrap up the current story - try not to launch into something new and epic until we've found our footing and decided where we're going from here.  Once we know what we're doing next, I'll likely assign a new host to it.

Kitharsis, do get in touch and let me know how you'd like to proceed with your character since he was going pretty bananas in a meaningful way in the last post.

Kitharsis:
Yes thats quite a doozy to deal with.  I need to work through some thoughts.  I'll let you know when I have some ideas.

Soul Reaver:
Hello team, please note that Danyael has not responded to several of my emails and I have no other means to contact him.
As such, I have god-modded his character to remove him from the battle, while still giving him a means to rejoin later if he so chooses.

I don't know enough about his character's backstory to really do this justice so I've left it purposefully somewhat vague, but I've done the best I can.

Danyael:
Odd. The last message I saw was November... 2019. Care to explain? In PM?

Soul Reaver:
Good to see you're back - have PMed you now.

Edit: note that as Danyael has confirmed he's still around (and nobody else has posted in response to it yet) I've removed the god-mod post for now.

Edit 2: Haven't heard back yet, so have sent a follow-up PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version