Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye Closes: OOC Thread  (Read 12190 times)

Offline Fallen Templar

• Scout
Re: The Eye Closes: OOC Thread
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2022, 05:41:55 AM »
A very belated post in here from me, but perhaps no better time for it now that we're wrapping things up and Phaerys is officially part of the group.

First of all, hello! I first found out about this site through a certain old Warcraft 3 campaign. Ended up getting in touch with Soul over email, and the rest is history. Been a while since I was in a proper group forum RP, but I'm happy to be here and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what comes next in the story.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2022, 11:55:48 AM »
Soul Reaver's Warcraft 3 campaign is stuff of legend!

Glad to see a new face around these parts.  I must say Phaerys' design is quite unique.  I look forward to seeing his story.

Kitharsis intends to come along.  But he is basically Kitharsis 2.0, lvl 1 right now.  A spare warp shield would be helpful :D

The time skip will have him regain strength and equipment.

Do we intend to hop right to the time skip now?  Or will we do some interim posts while Jharm prepares his battle?  Either is fine with me.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2022, 01:27:08 PM »
Well given that it looks like 3 of the current 5 companions are traveling together, and certainly one of them has a bit of recovering to do and the other could use time to become acquainted, I could see a small interim type thread where the 3 of you can do a few posts kinda detailing what you 3 do during the time period and Gulgrim can have some good ol fashion Ork fun on his own, sort of a period where you all can sort of do a lil of your own thing.  Course could also simply relegate that to like the first part of everyones posts and we simply dive into Jharms situation (that could make it slightly more difficult for like inter-character interaction within the “Trio” but can of course just handwave it as “become accustomed to each other (and such) during our recent travels together”.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2022, 06:44:56 PM »
Personally I think we just each start the next plot arc with a post about what we've been doing for the timeskip (and everyone's free to make it as short or long as they like).  I don't want to bog things down with side-stories at this point.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2022, 09:22:14 AM »
I’m good with that.

Offline Fallen Templar

• Scout
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2022, 07:04:23 PM »
Makes sense to me. I'll see about getting a post up soon to wrap things up on Phaerys' end.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2022, 08:23:28 PM »
Personally I think we just each start the next plot arc with a post about what we've been doing for the timeskip (and everyone's free to make it as short or long as they like).  I don't want to bog things down with side-stories at this point.

I sorta figured as much, but on the chance you all were thinking otherwise I figured id ask and see :)

Figure once Phaerys gets their post up, and maybe Kith (not sure if you had anything further to post towards Soul or good where its at) Ill work on creating the new thread and making the necessary posts and such.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2022, 11:09:16 PM »
Let’s move forward after Phaerys posts. I’m quite finished holding things up.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2022, 10:37:19 AM »
K gunna work on creating the necessary threads for my battle.  Should be either tonight or sometime tomorrow, end of the weekend max.  Been battling a cold that insists on hanging around enough to leave me rather tired after work.  As noted before there will be a time skip occurring so people can have some character development and such.