Battle Related Forums > Board Battle OOC Threads

The Eye Closes: OOC Thread

<< < (10/10)

Fallen Templar:
Makes sense to me. I'll see about getting a post up soon to wrap things up on Phaerys' end.

Veldanya Venalla:

--- Quote from: Soul Reaver on September 23, 2022, 06:44:56 PM ---Personally I think we just each start the next plot arc with a post about what we've been doing for the timeskip (and everyone's free to make it as short or long as they like).  I don't want to bog things down with side-stories at this point.

--- End quote ---

I sorta figured as much, but on the chance you all were thinking otherwise I figured id ask and see :)

Figure once Phaerys gets their post up, and maybe Kith (not sure if you had anything further to post towards Soul or good where its at) Ill work on creating the new thread and making the necessary posts and such.

Kitharsis:
Let’s move forward after Phaerys posts. I’m quite finished holding things up.

Veldanya Venalla:
K gunna work on creating the necessary threads for my battle.  Should be either tonight or sometime tomorrow, end of the weekend max.  Been battling a cold that insists on hanging around enough to leave me rather tired after work.  As noted before there will be a time skip occurring so people can have some character development and such. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version