Battle Related Forums > Board Battle Suggestions/Creation

Next Epic Battle after EoT (Part II)

(1/6) > >>

Soul Reaver:
Hello everyone,

The Eye of Terror is a wrap.  It's left quite a bodycount in its wake.
At present we have the following active characters:
Soul Reaver
Jharm
Gulgrim
Kitharsis
Danyael
Cameron (once we figure out how to work his character back into the plot)
Daccio (possibly- unsure what character to use)

We had previously decided that the next Board Battle would be run by Jharm (http://administorum.com/index.php?topic=600.0) but admittedly that was back in 2018, so I wanted to double check to make sure that desire is still there

Jharm, are you still keen to be the next Epic Board Battle host (you've got my vote if you're still keen)?
Does anyone else want to throw their hat in the ring?

EDIT: Updated list of participants
EDIT 2: Participant list updated again

Cameron:
I haven't made a final decision on this yet. The Eye of Terror campaign didn't end the way I actually wanted it to, so there's some serious work I'd need to do to get Cameron from where he is now to where I'd want him to be to keep playing him. We'll see if I'm up for it.

Edit: This is regarding whether or not I'll be participating in the next Board Battle. I have no desire whatsoever to be a Battle Host again. Just wanted to clarify.

Veldanya Venalla:
Initially I was planning on continuing with running the next Epic BB.  Recently though I have realized/come to accept that while i can come up with grand stories in my head, actually translating that to anything beyond that point though....not so much.  Therefore I am more then likely going to pass on running the next battle.  Jharm will all but certainly still be departing from the Companions, with me bringing in a new character.

Soul Reaver:

--- Quote from: Jharm on April 07, 2021, 08:46:01 PM ---Initially I was planning on continuing with running the next Epic BB.  Recently though I have realized/come to accept that while i can come up with grand stories in my head, actually translating that to anything beyond that point though....not so much.  Therefore I am more then likely going to pass on running the next battle.  Jharm will all but certainly still be departing from the Companions, with me bringing in a new character.

--- End quote ---

That's a real shame, I was looking forward to seeing what Jharm's backstory had on offer, but it's up to you.  Maybe there's some way to work some of the ideas into a future a Epic BB?

Anyone else?  I know Kitharsis was also considering hosting an Epic BB (and recent events might give some urgency to whatever he had planned to do?)

Daccio:
Hallooooo

I am still alive. I am debating joining the new epic BB, though with what character I am unsure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version