Off Topic > General Discussion

Sub-boards for General Discussion

(1/5) > >>

Cameron:
So I was thinking about making some sub-boards for the General Discussion board, just to organize things a bit. What I'm looking for is what types of categories you think we should create sub-boards for. Topics that you think will generate enough interest that they deserve their own section. Let me know and I'll get them in.

Tamrissa:
From what I have seen so far...

Gaming
Music
Random and Ridiculous...or as I am normally saying to myself "WTF?"

Maybe a Rant/Rave category?  A place to discuss things that annoy you or that you enjoy.  Only caution I would make is to not allow comments to be made on race, religion, politics and/or creed.  Typical message board rules probably.

Anime?  I remember seeing a lot of anime fans in the past. 

Tyvaris:
The Administorum - Movie, Book, Gadget -  Review forum...  maybe review certain items etc you have. Or movies, books and anything else you have read/etc that you'd suggest to Board Members..

Faidth:
VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I volunteer to run the ADF (Alistair Defense Force) forum.

Tyvaris:

--- Quote from: Faidth on May 18, 2010, 09:27:43 PM ---VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I volunteer to run the ADF (Alistair Defense Force) forum.

--- End quote ---

What exactly is this?   Keep in mind I've never played Mass Effect... if thats what its from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version