Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI  (Read 66227 times)

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2018, 11:45:05 PM »
Tried to stay within the rules, but will change if needed
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2018, 03:35:08 AM »
Soul Reaver's spell is intended to create a sort of curvature in the magic in the room, so as to draw the lightning away from others nearby (including himself) and into Blooddrinker.  The closer that someone else is to Soul Reaver, the better this protection will work for them.

Blooddrinker's metal blade should be able to safely conduct the spell (Blooddrinker himself being pretty much impervious in the blade) and will probably feed upon it (unless there's a good reason he can't) - what's left after that should end up harmlessly earthing itself into the ground.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2018, 09:19:22 AM »
Oh Bugger.

I was putting together a post in my head, but lost track of time.  I'm sorry for holding things up.

I tried to catch up and include the god-mod into this post, and add in some in character flair for it.

Let me know if the follow up attack is reaching too far.  I tried to make it speculative.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 10:44:15 AM by Kitharsis »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2018, 05:01:38 PM »
Just wanted to add in that I don't intend on having Danyael die, but I've put him out there to be vulnerable at the sacrifice of (what's supposed to be) an incredibly powerful blow. But on the off chance that you decide that his hit actually connects, it's intended to have an impressionable effect. Not One Punch Man Extremes effect, but considering how hard the companions hit in their own ways, Danyael's speed and power should be taken into account in case he hits his mark. But if it's decided that he misses, I'll understand. I know this fight isn't supposed to be easy and I don't want to give the impression that I think it will be.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 02:09:38 PM »
Hello! Here is an idle update!

Idle notices have been sent to Shadow Chorus and Daccio. This is Daccio's second notice.

Take it away, Cameron! ^_^

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2018, 03:10:09 AM »
Only an Ork thinks a shield of ever-detonating explosions is a good counterpoint to an enemy attack, but such is their way. This is a very similar tactic to how he battled Soul Reaver and Blooddrinker's energy in specific, but unfortunately just like then he can't protect anyone but himself in this way.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2018, 05:06:29 PM »
Hey everyone. I'm here with an update.

I have a lot going on this week and weekend, which is why I haven't posted yet. I am going to try to get a post up either tonight or tomorrow, but I'm not going to guarantee anything. If for some reason I don't get anything up this weekend, I'll try to get a post up on Monday. If anything changes, I'll let you know here, so watch this space.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2018, 04:39:39 PM »
Hello!

It is my sad duty to report that Daccio has been issued their final Idle notice. Cameron, it's now up to you to determine if you will continue to god-mod her or remove her from the fight.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2018, 05:21:24 AM »
Hey everyone. Here with another update.

I was planning on posting when I got home from work today, but I was not feeling well and ended up sleeping for most of the evening. I will plan on making up for this tonight. I also spoke with Daccio, and she is planning on posting sometime today.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2018, 03:38:15 AM »
Hello again. Sorry for the lack of news the last few days.

This week has been hell for getting anything accomplished. I've been getting home from work and going right to sleep and not waking up until very late in the morning. I only have one day of work left and then I will have two days off, and hopefully I can snap out of this funk. I'm giving myself until Sunday, at which point I authorize *Hanako and the Ordos Administratum to take corrective action.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »
As instructed, I am now taking corrective action!

Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle remains idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Ordos Administratum has been engaged and will take action. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2018, 06:09:11 PM »
Spoke with Starblade, expect a post some time tomorrow (Tuesday).  Daccio has also been contacted and will either post for themself by tomorrow or will be getting god-modded.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2018, 05:35:27 PM »
Having the flu absolutely sucks. I don't recommend it to anyone.

This is a two part post. The second part will be up sometime this week. You may want to prepare yourselves, both in character and out.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2018, 08:58:01 AM »
Hope you feel better soon man!

Also, I sense some shenanigans coming in the next post.  Bracing.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
Should we respond to this post or wait for the second part? Feel better soon. :)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2018, 01:55:23 PM »
Should we respond to this post or wait for the second part? Feel better soon. :)

I am feeling better now. Thank you.

I am indeed waiting for replies to this post before I post again. I am sorry if that was unclear in my previous OOC post.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2018, 03:37:46 PM »
Thank you.  It seemed like we were waiting until the 2nd part to reply.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2018, 12:00:54 PM »
Still waiting on some more replies. I plan on posting again tomorrow regardless of who's posted by then, since I really don't need to god-mod anyone for this one.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2018, 04:33:27 PM »
Hello! ^_^

I have delivered Idle notices to Soul Reaver and Shadow Chorus. As a reminder, Daccio is also still idle and remains eligible to be removed from the battle.

I hope all is well with everyone!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:22:20 AM by Hanako »

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2018, 08:39:42 AM »
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'm sorry everyone, especially to Hanako who has to deal with my idle butt. I'll try to get something up today when i get home from the gym.