Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Shadowhaunt: The Black Crusade OOC Thread II  (Read 44374 times)

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
Re: Shadowhaunt: The Black Crusade OOC Thread II
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2016, 05:22:18 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2016, 02:08:45 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2016, 03:50:47 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle remains idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Ordos Administratum has been engaged and will take action. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2016, 09:16:16 AM »
It's been christmas. I'll have a post up this week.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2016, 02:31:18 AM »
Since the Battle Master has updated the OOC thread for this battle, it's Idle status has been downgraded back to STEP 1.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2017, 02:55:01 PM »
As is the case with Cameron I will also be headed off to Magfest today, I will be back home likely this sunday afternoon/evening. Mainly saying this in case everyone else posts and Shadow does an update before I get home :)
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2017, 12:45:51 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle remains idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Ordos Administratum has been engaged and will take action. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2017, 11:40:30 PM »
I'll try and post monday

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2017, 02:11:17 PM »

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2017, 03:11:11 AM »
Alright, over the course of the weekend I'll try and put something together that'll go up on monday or tuesday. Time to step up the pace.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2017, 03:13:50 PM »

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2017, 03:16:40 PM »

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2017, 04:55:34 PM »
Yes, it's been crazy these past few weeks. I'll try to have something up this weekend.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2017, 01:30:19 PM »
Shadow i sent you a PM on discord. Let me know what you think!

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2017, 05:09:13 PM »
Shall we wait for the result of the PM discussion before posting?

Dang Idle Alerts...  :P

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »
No, go ahead.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2017, 05:37:05 PM »
Sorry everyone. Nursing school and depression competing for the most sucky things lately.. Will post this weekend.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2017, 02:52:37 PM »

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:38 PM »
I am going to be away for about...10 ish days? I'm going to try to post, but I'm having surgery, so I won't be super coherent for a little while.