Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 11/10/11: Epic/Legion Immortallis/Estershadow Battle updates  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
11/10/11: Epic/Legion Immortallis/Estershadow Battle updates
« on: November 10, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
Greetings, neglected members of the Administorum (if any of you are actually left).

As you can plainly see, despite my previous announcement that things were progressing back to normal, the Administorum continues to be a graveyard. We apologize for this. Faidth has been unable to resume her duties as Inquisitor or Battle Master, and since she is the Battle Master of all three current active battles, this has pretty much brought things to a halt. I have spoken with Faidth, and she will not be able to resume her duties until January at the earliest. Therefore, two changes will be made, effective immediately.

1. Faidth is no longer the Battle Master of the Epic battle. I have no choice, given the circumstances, but to reluctantly resume my duties as Battle Master. I will begin working on the next post as soon as I can. it's a busy time of year for me, but I will not let the boards continue to coast on in a coma.

2. Faidth's two other battles, Legion Immortallis and Estershadow, have been temporarily closed. Rest assured that these battles will resume as soon as Faidth is able to resume her duties.

One last thing. We only have one active battle currently. If any of you have any other ideas for battles, please post them in the Suggestions forum. We can use as much help as we can to keep this place active, and a few more Battles would go a long way.