Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI  (Read 62743 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 01:01:54 AM »
I sort of need Soul Reaver to get a post up before I can start working on my next one, so I'm waiting on that.

While I'm here? You know where a great place is to give me a hard time about not posting? The Discord Server.

(That's a link. You can click on it and join the Discord server. Join the Discord server.)

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2017, 06:07:54 AM »
I've posted, sorry for the delay.

Assuming Soul Reaver doesn't get interrupted, you can assume he completes the barrier.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 01:55:40 PM »
I'm working on a post but probably won't be able to finish it until Saturday.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 05:19:59 PM »
I got caught up in some family stuff this weekend. Sorry. I'll do what I can in the next few days.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 12:57:41 AM »
My next post is up. I god-modded the spell completing so that we could move on without needing another two posts for it.

The only thing left to fight is Rubric Marines, and they are god-moddable. You'll need to absorb or destroy their souls to kill them outright. Let's wrap this up.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 11:45:38 PM »
That's not a god-mod, I already said it would complete if Soul Reaver was uninterrupted. :)

Nothing special in this post.  Just unleashing righteous fury and eatin' souls as a Soul Reaver is wont to do.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2017, 05:04:17 PM »
Kitharsis may still be a little dizzy.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »
Will post this weekend, sorry.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2017, 02:26:08 AM »
*Hanako is unavailable at the moment. She'll hopefully be back online tomorrow. But by my count, I have three people who still haven't posted yet and should definitely be in Stage 2.

Danyael and Shadow Chorus, I haven't heard from either of you yet. Might want to get a post up soon.

Will post this weekend, sorry.

You meant THIS weekend, I'm assuming? Please make this happen.

I am going to start working on a post tomorrow, which will include God Mods for these three people. I expect to have it done by Sunday at the latest.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2017, 08:37:37 AM »
Yeah that's fair. I'm running 3 games and playing in 3 more, so when extra stuff aside from that came up this week I lost a bit of time. We're going out today but if I get back before your post is up tonight I'll see what I can do.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2017, 10:51:45 PM »
working on it now. Will have it up within the hour.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 12:38:35 PM »
I'm sorry, been prepping for surgery and getting stuff together, i'll be out for another 10 or so days. Go ahead and god mod me this time around. I'll post next time around as soon as i'm able.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:21 PM »
Hello everyone! ^.^

I was going to put this Board Battle into Step 2 today, but I was informed by Cameron that he is going to post tonight! He was supposed to post last night but only got an hour of sleep the night before and ended up going to bed early. Or so he claims. >.>

I'll give him one more day! If he doesn't post by tomorrow, then it'll be Step 2 for him!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2017, 08:09:09 AM »
Hello everyone! ^.^

I was going to put this Board Battle into Step 2 today, but I was informed by Cameron that he is going to post tonight! He was supposed to post last night but only got an hour of sleep the night before and ended up going to bed early. Or so he claims. >.>

I'll give him one more day! If he doesn't post by tomorrow, then it'll be Step 2 for him!

I have my post 90% finished, and I'll be completing it during my lunch break today. If for some reason I fail to do this, then throw me to the wolves.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2017, 07:41:36 AM »
Hey everyone.

Just a quick update. I know there's some people currently eligible to be god modded, but I won't be doing that just yet. The reason for that is that this next post is going to be a multi=part ordeal that I need help from two other people on, and it will probably take a while to come together. I was on call last week and pulled an all nighter yesterday, so unfortunately most of last night was spent sleeping. But tonight I should finally have a chance to start working on things. I'll coordinate with the other people who I need contributions from, and we'll see about getting this up as soon as possible. My tentative goal is to have everything posted by this coming Monday (6/12) but we all know about me and deadlines, so I'll be sure to let you know if that changes.

Hanako, consider this Board Battle on hold until then for idle tracking purposes. (This does not mean that people who haven't posted yet shouldn't post.)

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
The lingerie jest in the post was a playful nod to a game of chess Danyael and Kith were playing http://administorum.com/index.php?topic=124.60 (December 30, 2010 - January 4, 2011)
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
Sorry I haven't really been available to make a post, but fortunately in this intermediary period I don't think Gulgrim needs to say much, so if I can't find the time to get a post out before Cam's ready, just carry me on to the next spot.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2017, 10:58:37 AM »
Lizard/lingerie whats the difference?

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2017, 05:33:08 PM »
UPDATE: We are still working on the next post. The Board Battle will remain on hold for now.

I will be posting a separate reply to have Mary respond to Danyael shortly.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2017, 10:29:07 AM »
Shortly?  ???