Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI  (Read 66227 times)

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread XI
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2017, 07:41:04 AM »
Whoops sorry about that Soul Reaver....I totally forgot that you had asked Jharm a question at the end of your post.

That's ok, wasn't hard to work around it. :P

I've got an announcement though:
I'm going overseas for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, and at times I may have 0 internet access for days at a time, so I may not be able to respond immediately to new posts.

If this becomes a problem and holds things up, Cameron (or someone of his choosing) can God-mod Soul Reaver along.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2017, 08:09:26 PM »
2nd Idle Notices have been sent for Danyael and Daccio. Both characters are now eligible to be god-modded.

Cameron, you're officially on the clock!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2017, 08:54:32 PM »
Cameron, you're officially on the clock!

Right. I'll get to work.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2017, 03:24:38 PM »
Do I have time to edit my post? Also, Hanako, I sent you a second message. At your leisure.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2017, 05:03:06 PM »
Do I have time to edit my post? Also, Hanako, I sent you a second message. At your leisure.

Yes.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2017, 03:11:40 PM »

I replied!

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 02:38:03 PM »
One more message for Hanako.  :-\
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2017, 01:07:13 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle is idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Ordos Administratum has been engaged and will take action. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2017, 05:55:02 PM »
I am back from overseas and still alive, so I'll be able to post once a new post is up.  No need to god-mod Soul Reaver.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2017, 07:05:33 PM »
I have a post written and ready to go, but I have unfortunately run into something that I feel that I need to run past Soul Reaver before I can proceed. I'm trying to get in touch with him now but I also understand that today is my deadline. If I don't hear from him within the next few hours, I'll at least get a partial post up to stay in compliance.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2017, 11:55:30 PM »
I have posted part of my post. I'm going to wait for Soul Reaver to reply before I post the rest of it.

Soul, I god-modded Blooddrinker speaking cause I wasn't sure how else to pass on the information. If you want to re-write that in your own words, feel free, and I'll edit my post.

I left another clue as to what the solution to this might be, but do not feel that you are required to reply to this one. We'll be moving on from this scene once Soul Reaver replies and I can post the second half of my post.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2017, 01:22:45 AM »
I have posted part of my post. I'm going to wait for Soul Reaver to reply before I post the rest of it.

Soul, I god-modded Blooddrinker speaking cause I wasn't sure how else to pass on the information. If you want to re-write that in your own words, feel free, and I'll edit my post.

I left another clue as to what the solution to this might be, but do not feel that you are required to reply to this one. We'll be moving on from this scene once Soul Reaver replies and I can post the second half of my post.

He's probably a bit more wordy and directly helpful than I would have made him, but it's fine. He's been somewhat cowed recently.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:26:39 AM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2017, 01:32:39 PM »
Danyael has a deep connection and affinity with the Warp, considering his relationship with Mary and during his time being lost in the Eye prior to his return. Could he possibly volunteer? Or should I hold off, instead?

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2017, 03:16:11 AM »
Danyael has a deep connection and affinity with the Warp, considering his relationship with Mary and during his time being lost in the Eye prior to his return. Could he possibly volunteer? Or should I hold off, instead?

Sorry for the delay. I've been extremely sick and this is the first time I've touched my computer in a few days.

By all means, feel free to have your character help. I intended to give everyone a chance to figure this one out and have Mary step in if no one did, and Danyael and Mary have been working closely together anyway, so it makes sense.

I need to rewrite part of my post, and will also need to modify it further to account for Danyael's assistance. I should have a chance to do that this weekend as long as I'm feeling better.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »
I can wait for you to post, if that makes things easier. But if you'd like me to post ahead, I'll have one up by no later than tomorrow evening. Possibly earlier. But definitely tomorrow, due to some time constraints today.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2017, 05:07:49 AM »
I can wait for you to post, if that makes things easier. But if you'd like me to post ahead, I'll have one up by no later than tomorrow evening. Possibly earlier. But definitely tomorrow, due to some time constraints today.

Go ahead.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2017, 02:34:17 AM »
Posted. But possibly heavily flawed due to the lateness of the hour. :/

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2017, 12:10:11 AM »
Whoops, I realized I didn't italicise what Blooddrinker said, I just copy/pasted from Cameron's post.

He's only mentally speaking to Soul Reaver, so nobody else should be able to hear him (otherwise Soul Reaver wouldn't be repeating it to everyone).  Sorry for not following my own convention in regards to this.

Danyael's post doesn't explicitly say that Danyael heard what Blooddrinker said so I think that's not a problem.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:42:51 PM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2017, 01:43:36 PM »
Yeah, I figured that was your intention, so I made sure to respect that, having Danyael hear and respond only to what Soul Reaver says. I did want to add in how he could possibly see the influx of energies from Blooddrinker, but I didn't want to push it and felt what I had was enough.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2017, 01:32:03 AM »
Just an update. I will have my post edited and posted no later than Sunday. If I do not follow through with this, Hanako has been authorized to relieve me of my Battle Master duties.