Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Poll

Do you agree to give the current Battle Host an additional 2-month break from the Inactive Battle Rules?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Poll: Hiatus extension from Inactive Battle Rules for Battle Host (2 months)  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Hello everyone,

I've spoken with Veldanya about their current situation and while it has improved, they would still appreciate if, as previously discussed, they could request to extend their 'hiatus' period by another 2 months - if you need a refresher on this, please see the previous poll and associated links: http://administorum.com/index.php?topic=643.0.

In short, this would mean Veldanya will continue to see a relaxation of the Inactive Battle Rules (see http://administorum.com/index.php?topic=501) and instead can post as little as they like for the set 'hiatus period'.

I will still remind them to post if their normal posting deadline (as per the Inactive Battle Rules) is coming up, but neither I nor anyone else will take any steps to move the story forward on their behalf if they do not post within the usual allowed timeframe.

We already agreed to a 2 month hiatus period in the previous poll, but that period has now expired.
This poll is to determine if we have majority agreement to extend it for another 2 months.
Everyone please vote so your voice can be heard.

If Veldanya later requires an extension to this period, it will be put up for another vote.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 03:52:15 AM by Soul Reaver »

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
We've got agreement from everyone that the Battle Host's hiatus can be extended by another 2 months - it'll end on 26 February 2024.