Battle Related Forums > Battle Related Topics

The Board Battle wiki

<< < (12/12)

Soul Reaver:
In order to continue filling in details, I am now making the assumption that the Plane that Cameron Aileron (and I think also Jihon) are from is called 'The Imperial Plane'.  If you have a better name for it, please correct me soon as it'll save me having to go back and fix a whole bunch of stuff later.

Kitharsis:
I've been lurking -_-

And I just read through the wiki for the three plot arcs.  They are summarized nicely.  Well done.

I think Kelvack belongs to 'The Imperial Plane' too, since he and Jihon had some history before the storyline.  But you never really know with Kelvack.

Danyael:
Reading this kind of makes me wonder if we'll ever have another epic battle after the eye of terror has finished. :/

Cameron:

--- Quote from: Danyael on August 14, 2014, 09:48:49 PM ---Reading this kind of makes me wonder if we'll ever have another epic battle after the eye of terror has finished. :/

--- End quote ---

As long as there are still willing participants, the Epic Battle will continue.

Soul Reaver:
Here's an update, people!

In terms of plot arcs, I've gone through the entirety of the TFWO archives now - I'm finally up to the Yuku ones.  Feel free to have a look at the wiki.  I've been busy.

I once again note that I seem to be the only one doing edits...

You can check out some of the categories I've created.  The articles already there can be used as templates for new articles.  Off the top of my head, some of the categories we've already got articles for include:

Characters
Groups (of characters/people etc)
Artifacts
NPCs
Plot Arcs
Locations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version