Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Force Unleashed 2. Possible Spoilers. But not really.  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
Force Unleashed 2. Possible Spoilers. But not really.
« on: October 27, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »
I'm probably the only one in the boards that played, or invested any interest in, this game. But I have to say that Lucas Arts has seriously lowered the bar on this one. Two years of waiting with overexcessive advertising and deeply cinematic trailers. And yet.... this is the final product to all of that ingenuity. A story that makes no sense with a resolution that doesn't resolve a damn thing, coupled with a play time of only 4 hours. Yes, that's right. FOUR HOURS from start to finish. I even beat the game a second time on a different difficulty and it's still within the 4 hour play time. It's official. Lucas Arts has gotten lazy. Time to be replaced by a company that actually cares about giving their supporters their money's worth.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Tyvaris

• Veteran Sergeant
Re: Force Unleashed 2. Possible Spoilers. But not really.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:06:25 PM »
I was seriously thinking about getting this too.

I think LucasArts would make more money just selling 2 Hour long trailers though. They do have some of the best but lackluster games/and well Lucasfilms hurt their image.