Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Westward: OOC Thread I  (Read 31601 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: Westward: OOC Thread I
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2014, 08:59:23 PM »
Due to the length of time since i posted last, the loss of data, and my crappy memory pretty much leading me to not having any idea anything that was done via "lost posts" we are pretty much disregarding them and moving on.  I will wait a week approx. for people to respond (as I know sepher in RL and shadow has already updated Shadowhaunt the only player that is in "unsure" status as to if they are still around is Radobe).  We are drawing near the end of this specific story arc and I will likely be ending the story at that point and if people are interested in continuing make a "new" battle for the next arc.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »
Ok first off sorry for the lengthy lack of postage.  Here is where everyone is at, Enoka/Seb are near the main gate and have semi-free reign of the camp.  While Jerrick has offered sleeping quarters, it is still a feral camp and you can safely assume they will not like you nosing around or causing trouble.  Seth is at the busted up mech and has been approached by the previous owner of said mech.  There is another nod towards your heritage in there btw Seth (a familiar name was mentioned).

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2015, 08:57:26 PM »
I noticed. And I recalled Gizmoid's comment as Seth left. I can't help but feel that those two know a bit more about Seth's family than they let on.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 10:24:42 PM »
Spher....Vil was glaring at Sebastian not Enoka :) She (Seb) was the one who made the comment hinting at....unacceptable behavior :)

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2015, 04:15:27 PM »
blah, i misread. Ill edit :p

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
Whoops my bad....
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2015, 03:21:32 AM »
Well, just want to post this update in regards to the story.  I have been distracted by other stuff and this week in general has been kind of crazy (working odd hours and called in to work on day off) I apologize to the "players" for my lack of response.  I MAY be off tomorrow (gotta speak with my boss in the morning to find out for sure) and if I am I will honestly try to have a post up around evening time Sunday EST.  If I do work I will try my best to have a response ASAP.  I know I have been kinda negligent about response time on this thread and I'm sorry for that.  We are drawing near the "official" end of this story-arc though I do have ideas for a few arcs afterward but we will cover that when the time comes hehe :)

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2015, 03:18:35 PM »
Whoops. I just realized I claimed that Seth never really knew his father because he was a child, but he was 16 when he died. Oops. Lemme fix that.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2015, 01:23:42 PM »
I would like to apologize to those of you who participate in this board battle.  Almost 2 months is a little ridiculous for me to make a post and I wish I had an excuse as to why but in all reality I don't.  Procrastination is what it comes down to.  We are drawing near to the end of this story though.  Likely once Shadow responds to my recent post we will move into the next "general" post and move this thing along.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »
Posted, just a little something to get me back into posting.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2015, 05:31:30 AM »
Ok, I know my last post didn't exactly advance the plot much at all.  Figured I would make a post to "tie up loose ends" with everything people were doing and then make another post (at this point later today) actually advancing the plot.  In the meantime feel free to post any "filler" actions you want (Enoka possibly responding to Sebastian....Seth responding to Chester etc) which will also allow me to see how many people are actually still around.  Regardless of responses I intend to post.  We are close to the end of this "story arc" and at that point I will likely put up a poll to see if people want to continue (or potentially anyone else wants to join in, etc).

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2015, 12:51:22 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 10:33:58 PM by Hanako »

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2015, 10:27:47 PM »
Starting my vacation weds., there will be an update probably weds or thursday, I have a post started just need to finish it.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2015, 10:33:26 PM »
With the OOC update, this Battle is no longer under Step 1 monitoring and is now ON HOLD. Thanks for the update, Jharm!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2015, 09:46:36 AM »
Ok....FINALLY posted.  You are all free to do whatever you want.  Feel free to speak more with Chester if you want Shadow.  As Radobe has not responded to other PM's and such for the other BB's I will not be waiting for a response from him, and as we are near to the end of this story I will likely simply god mod him to the end if he does not post before then.

Also.....here is a link for the song that can be heard from the watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mvLg6MQ39I

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2015, 11:37:57 PM »
Will be posting on friday

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 01:52:20 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:55 AM »
I am off Tuesday (well more like monday afternoon to tuesday afternoon) and will get a post up then.  I would like to apologize to the participants for the frequent waiting you have to endure for me to post.  Was hoping to get better after this last hiatus but due to my busy work schedule (yay for 6 day work weeks....) and some personal stuff that has been keeping me down I obviously have not succeeded at that.  I WILL try my honest to god best to have something up so you guys will have something more to do then do a 5 second reaction to whats going on =/

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 02:12:05 PM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »
will be trying to get a post up some time later today (dunno if in the morning or night, prolly will depend how i feel when i get home from work).

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2015, 10:07:34 PM »
brief test to verify if I adjusted my FB settings for the notification program.