Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 9/5/2013: TFWO-Era Archives restored, Soul Reaver rejoins the Ordos  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Greetings, all. Two points to cover in this announcement.

The TFWO-Era Board Battle archives from our time before the original Administorum was created were formally hosted by Soul Reaver and linked to from the archives on the old site. That hosting is no longer running. Soul Reaver was able to provide me with a hard-copy of the archives, and they have now been re-hosted on our current web server. There is now a link to them in the Archives section underneath the link to the old Administorum. The direct link is http://nerdramblingz.com/starforums/Chronicler/index.html if you want to check them out. Soul Reaver did a lot of hard work to make this backup possible and with it now safely stored on our servers, it will not be lost to the sands of time.

Effective as of this morning, Soul Reaver will be rejoining the Ordos Administratum as an Inquisitor. He will join our roster of Inquisitors that currently include Jharm and Faidth. While Jharm and Faidth continue to handle day-to-day monitoring of our active Battles and threads, Soul Reaver will be occupying a much broader role, helping me with administrative tasks around the site and in the Archives. he is still a full fledged Inquisitor, however, and you can feel free to approach him, the other Inquisitors, or myself directly with any questions or problems you may have.

I hope everyone reading this is doing well. Looking forward to a fun and productive September.

Yours in service,
Cameron Aileron (Starblade|MKIV)