Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: 4/29/2011: Two new additions to the Inquisitorial ranks.  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
4/29/2011: Two new additions to the Inquisitorial ranks.
« on: April 30, 2011, 12:15:56 AM »
Greetings.

This has been a trying week for some of us. Many changes have been and are still being made in how the Administorum operates on a day to day basis. Some of these changes have been difficult. Some of them have been fairly easy. All of them have been necessary to keep the site running smoothly. I hope all of you are making it through this transition no worse for wear.

One of the changes that has been made is an overhaul of the function and form of the Inquisitorial arm of the Ordos Administratum. The changes to the Inquisitor's operational policy requires me to bolster our available staff. So I have taken it upon myself to hire two new Inquisitors into the ranks. These new Inquisitors will join Faidth in helping me to create a better, faster, stronger Administorum. One with less indecision and infighting.

Your new Inquisitors are...

JHARM
  - Other then being a long time veteran of both the Administorum and the PA Crew, Jharm has already been making his presence felt behind the scenes herefor quite some time. Making him an Inquisitor is just a natural progression from the responsibilities he has already been carrying out for me. Jharm is a stalwart friend of the Administorum who checks in early and often and will not allow anything to slip his gaze. He will make a fine addition to the Inquisition.

FEI SERUMEN
  - After returning from a brief hiatus, Fei is back and ready to resume his former duties. Fei served two successful terms as a Moderator of the Old Administorum, giving him  the experience the Inquisitorial arm sorely lacks at the moment. However, he is not set in the old ways and is ready to embrace the changes that we have made to the way moderating this forum works. Fei is one of our longest tenured members and is more then qualified to handle the duties of an Inquisitor.

So there you have it. These men, along with Faidth, are your Inquisitorial staff. They are your lifeline and your source for all answers. Contact any of them with any questions or concerns that you may have. I promise you that they are all easy to approach.