Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Should there be a seperate board for the Wiki?  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Should there be a seperate board for the Wiki?
« on: January 29, 2016, 03:57:33 PM »
I'm trying to gauge interest in possibly creating a space that we can use specifically for discussing the Board Battle Wiki and it's articles and updates. I know Soul Reaver has been trying to get other people to edit the Wiki, and I feel that having a general area where we can coordinate our efforts would be helpful to make this work. We can post threads about articles that need to be created, keep track of who's working on what article, and have a place to ask questions in case something isn't clear.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or would I be wasting my time?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 03:59:50 PM by Cameron »

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
Re: Should there be a seperate board for the Wiki?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 07:14:23 PM »
probably a good idea, yes. People tend to look more at something when it's thrust in their face. I know I only look at the wiki when I remember it's there, so putting on the main board would probably help.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
Re: Should there be a seperate board for the Wiki?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 06:22:05 PM »
I'm trying to gauge interest in possibly creating a space that we can use specifically for discussing the Board Battle Wiki and it's articles and updates. I know Soul Reaver has been trying to get other people to edit the Wiki, and I feel that having a general area where we can coordinate our efforts would be helpful to make this work. We can post threads about articles that need to be created, keep track of who's working on what article, and have a place to ask questions in case something isn't clear.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea or would I be wasting my time?

It's hard to say if it's a waste of time without trying it out.

But since NOT having a board for it doesn't seem to be causing a lot of activity of the wiki, I'd say create a board and see if it helps!