Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X  (Read 60608 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2016, 10:23:44 PM »
Well... since we're in for another long wait...

As I mentioned, I am on call this week. My free time was more sporadic than expected. I've taken over 25 calls just today. I will be off of the on-call rotation tomorrow.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2016, 10:33:29 PM »
Also please refrain from posting needless posts/memes in the board battle OOC's.  There are general discussion forums where those kinds of posts should be directed.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2016, 11:08:16 PM »
As I mentioned, I am on call this week. My free time was more sporadic than expected. I've taken over 25 calls just today. I will be off of the on-call rotation tomorrow.

That's all I really wanted to know. Wasn't trying to be a pain. Thanks for updating.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2016, 03:15:31 PM »
Just a heads up. My post is just about done, but at this point I'm not going to have time to finish it until much later this evening. I really do not want to make a post and then have the boards close a few hours later. And there's a couple parts of my post that I want to revise after having a conversation with Jharm last night. So I'm going to wait and put my post up just after the boards re-open Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Expect to see it then.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2016, 01:56:56 AM »
The Bloodthirsters still aren't god-moddable. Everything else should be pretty straight forward, but let me know if you have any questions.

(EDIT: In case you think maybe you're seeing things, I deleted both my post in the main thread and this post and re-posted them because the Twitter and Facebook announcements weren't working when I originally posted. Sorry.)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2016, 02:40:48 PM »
I'm still waiting on replies from everyone except Daccio and Jharm. I can't start writing my next post until I have some more replies to work with.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2016, 01:30:49 AM »
I had a post, and then it got deleted without me saving it. Because, clumsiness. I'll have it up and posted tomorrow afternoon. And Cameron, by the way, it isn't an echo of Danyael holding Mary, but the real thing. The echo is getting ready to engage with Kith and Soul Reaver.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2016, 02:12:56 AM »
And Cameron, by the way, it isn't an echo of Danyael holding Mary, but the real thing. The echo is getting ready to engage with Kith and Soul Reaver.

Thanks for the head's up. I have corrected my post.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2016, 12:35:43 AM »
Post is up, though I may do some adding and editing. Basically put, Danyael's echo is attacking the Bloodthirster from behind at the same time that Jharm is attacking from (what I assume is) above/front. Somewhat of a pincer move to pulverize from both sides.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2016, 06:42:02 AM »
Wow, everyone's ganging up on the some Bloodthirster...

Soul Reaver is attacking from the ground.  He's cast a (big) Web spell on the Bloodthirster's right foot to try and glue to the ground and prevent it from moving, and is following up by slashing at the tendons behind its right knee (so it'll be crippled and probably fall to its knees).

The webbing is hard/time consuming to break through sheer physical force (though it can be done), but it can be cut away more easily.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2016, 06:26:05 PM »

Soul Reaver is attacking from the ground.  He's cast a (big) Web spell on the Bloodthirster's right foot to try and glue to the ground and prevent it from moving, and is following up by slashing at the tendons behind its right knee (so it'll be crippled and probably fall to its knees).

The webbing is hard/time consuming to break through sheer physical force (though it can be done), but it can be cut away more easily.

I think it's cameron and sepher on one, the others on the other, yes? Just for clarification

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2016, 10:45:33 PM »

I think it's cameron and sepher on one, the others on the other, yes? Just for clarification

That's the way I understood it too.  I was exaggerating a bit when I said "everyone". :P

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2016, 01:31:15 AM »

This is correct.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2016, 09:30:00 AM »
I've been notified that the time has come to god-mod Shadow Chorus and Kitharsis. Since everyone else has posted, I'll start working on my post now. I'll try to have it up by the end of the weekend. Hopefully our two idle players can get a post in before I do.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2016, 09:18:40 AM »
I've been notified that the time has come to god-mod Shadow Chorus and Kitharsis. Since everyone else has posted, I'll start working on my post now. I'll try to have it up by the end of the weekend. Hopefully our two idle players can get a post in before I do.

Sorry, everyone. I didn't have as much free time as I thought I would this weekend. I'm working on it.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2016, 02:19:24 PM »
Sorry for the short reply, and the tardiness.

Been dealing with some things.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2016, 09:11:08 AM »
I finally got some free time at work, so here's a post. Sorry for the delay. Things have been really crazy lately.

Feel free to interact with anyone you want to at this point. My next post will move us on to the next scene.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2016, 11:33:30 AM »
Still waiting on Daccio. I'll post as soon as she does. I will be travelling starting Friday night and ending late Sunday, so if Daccio posts on the weekend, I'll get my post up on Monday. If she still has not posted by Tuesday, I will god-mod Sepher and we will move on.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2016, 06:39:05 PM »
Going to try to get caught up tonight. I apologize, nursing school and personal issues have really taken it out of me lately.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2016, 12:23:42 AM »
Looks like that's everyone, then. I'll try to get a post up before I leave for the weekend.