Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X  (Read 60658 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread X
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2016, 02:36:39 PM »
Sorry, everyone. Wasn't able to get my post done before I left for the weekend. I'm back now and I have my post almost finished but we got slammed at work. I'll try to get it wrapped up tonight.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2016, 03:07:12 PM »
My post is up. This is the last breather before the final push, so if you need to heal yourself, or pray, or meditate, or collect trophies, or talk to your hot Elemental love interest, or do anything else, now's the time.

My post was initially a lot longer but I cut out the entire conversation Cameron had with the Chapter Masters and the fleet because it was way too much of an info dump and Cameron pretty clearly summed things up at the end. I replaced it with some Elemental character development! Enjoy.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2016, 02:50:14 AM »
I was on call this week but I am no longer on call starting tomorrow. I'm going to get a post up giving those of you who have replied some more dialog to work with, and I'm going to make an announcement about some policy changes I'm putting in place for the final chapter of the Eye of Terror campaign, which should hopefully be starting sometime this week.

I really need Shadow Chorus and Kitharsis to post ASAP.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »
I legitimately have nothing to post atm, this is basically a wind down and Gulgrim has done his thing. No-one's talking to him, so you can go ahead and move on and I'll catch up when we start moving again.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2016, 02:52:46 PM »
Was waiting for a reply from Soul Reaver about something I was going to post.  But I can skip it until later.  Will post today.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2016, 03:24:45 AM »
Tying up some loose ends. I plan on posting multiple times tomorrow as time permits to make sure the rest of you have something to reply to. My big plot moving post will come as soon as I wrap up the scenes with Mary/Danyael and Jharm/Cameron.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2016, 07:55:21 AM »
Was waiting for a reply from Soul Reaver about something I was going to post.  But I can skip it until later.  Will post today.

Sorry man, I've been away/too busy to check the boards the last few days.  Replied to you now.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2016, 10:20:51 AM »
It's all good.  I'm certainly not the most reliable when it comes to checking the boards lately either  :-[

And I must say, you really nailed Soul Reaver's reply to Kitharsis's swamp candy.

And for everyone, the character development lately has been really fun and interesting!  Not that characters dieing is fun.  But, er... you get what I mean.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »
Sorry I didn't get this up sooner. Work has been busy and a flu shot wiped me out for a day.

I'm going to give Danyael a little more time to reply. If he hasn't replied by the end of the week, we'll move on.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2016, 10:41:42 PM »
And that, my friends, is the dreaded Battle Master double post. Nothing to react to on the second post yet. Just a little something for you to read.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2016, 11:49:16 PM »
Hope the post isn't in violation of the guidelines as far as length goes. If so, my bad.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2016, 11:56:34 PM »
Hope the post isn't in violation of the guidelines as far as length goes. If so, my bad.

No, that was excellent. Well done.

I'm going to reply immediately.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2016, 12:23:09 AM »
Okay. Danyael has posted and I've replied. So here's the deal from this point forward.

The end is in sight, so I'm opening the flood gates. In a few more posts, the "Ascent Into Madness" Chapter will end, and the final Chapter, "The End of Terror," will finally commence. Once that happens, I will be altering the Idle Rules for this Battle for it's remainder.

I will be posting as often as I can. Any time I find myself with a spare moment to write, I will endeavor to do so. Every time I post, I will be checking the Idle Tracker. If anyone is over a week idle at the time that I post, I will god mod them in my post. Consider this your advanced warning, because I will not be warning people when I do this. If you receive an idle warning from *Hanako and I post 5 minutes later, I will be god modding you. So please do your best to keep up. If you can't for any reason, I understand, but I'm going to warn you right now that even if you let me know that you won't be able to post before a certain time, and I run into a roadblock where I need to move on before you get back, I will be god modding you anyway. I trust that everyone else here is as anxious to get this thing done as I am, so I don't think there will be any misunderstandings.

I'm going to start working on the next entry in the "Peterson and Abbadon Show" right now. I may not post it tonight but I will definitely post it tomorrow. Feel free to reply to any of these posts and I'll get replies up as I can' Once I finish these Peterson posts, we will be moving directly into the Spire.

Game on, ladies and gentlemen. Let's finish this fight.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2016, 02:51:32 PM »
This weekend was busier than I expected it to be, but I will definitely be posting the last Peterson/Abbadon update either tonight or tomorrow. I will post to move the plot along tomorrow as well.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2016, 12:11:42 AM »
This weekend was busier than I expected it to be, but I will definitely be posting the last Peterson/Abbadon update either tonight or tomorrow. I will post to move the plot along tomorrow as well.

As normally happens when I post something that includes a specific time table, work came along and fucked up all my plans. Therefore, without giving a specific time table, know that I have two posts half written and will continue working on them with any free time I have.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2016, 01:24:14 AM »
I will be posting the final post of this chapter as soon as I can. For now, feel free to react, but please do not leave the area yet. All of the companions could hear Abbadon's message, as Cameron was playing it out loud.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2016, 02:14:55 AM »
Just in case it isn't clear, the teal text in my latest post is from Nethanya (Seranna).  The last time her and Jharm talked and I looked at the post afterwards it looked like just lots of italics and possibly a lil hard to determine who was "speaking" at the time. 
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2016, 12:00:07 PM »
Man I've much to catch up on. Cameron, I have a small idea for a post, but would need your approval for it. If it's not something you'd prefer, it's no problem. I can message you later today if that's alright.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2016, 11:22:14 PM »
Man I've much to catch up on. Cameron, I have a small idea for a post, but would need your approval for it. If it's not something you'd prefer, it's no problem. I can message you later today if that's alright.

My PM box is always open.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2016, 12:12:32 AM »
Apologies for the lateness. Time got away from me when I came home. Please read at your leisure and thank you for taking the time.