Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8037  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Head Count?  (Read 5210 times)

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
Head Count?
« on: January 25, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »
Since the server move, my old bookmark to the main page still showed a 404 error, and I ended up having to Google to end up here.  I just wanted to create this thread to sort of take a head count and see if anybody else had my same problem, and who might need somebody to contact them one way or another and keep them informed.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
Re: Head Count?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »
I did too. Awkwardly enough it's the same link. I think kith and radobe might need to be helped back.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 05:39:36 PM »
I've tried contacting them through the emails provided by the forum itself, but no response.

Does anybody else have a way of contacting them?  Ventrilo?  Alternate e-mails?  Any video games you might play?  Steam?  Instant Messengers?

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 02:54:05 PM »
I googled and found my way here a few days ago.

EDIT: Sorry for not responding to your email, I kind of overlooked it and only noticed it now, my bad.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:56:41 PM by Radobe »
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:56:28 PM »
I add no issue, clicked the link I had and it showed up no problem, I have Kith on my FB I can make sure he knows about the move but I believe an email was sent out to all users informing them of the move (though of course if you still have an old email address attached to your account that may not help much lol).
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 08:35:45 AM »
I have a theory on that.

I think that anybody that tried to use their administorum bookmark while the site was down had the bookmark's link edited, wherein it tried to reach the specific server that the site used to be on, rather than the site link itself, and those who didn't had the same old link.

And yeah, if possible, try and get Kith back in here ASAP. He's the last one that needs to post before the battle moves forward again.

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 08:41:50 AM »
I'm just going to ease on in here.

My link never changed.   I think I was away while the server was moved so my link never got corrupted.  I rarely check the email I used to register for this board.  And if I do check it, it's usually just to check on bills/subscriptions.  I didn't intentionally ignore anyone's message.

Either way, thank you for all of the concern!  I was just stumped with Wu's next post.