Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Westward: OOC Thread I  (Read 33059 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: Westward: OOC Thread I
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2016, 01:49:26 PM »
Alrighty, I have gotten notice that both Radobe and Daccio have hit stage 2 so I am able to god-mod them, however as that leaves only Shadow who has stated they are waiting for someone else to post, I am temporarily holding off on making any kind of post.  I will be getting with Daccio to try and get at least them to make a post asap.
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2016, 01:28:11 AM »
Alrighty, I do apologize but here is update #2: Still no sign from Radobe and thus at this point they have until Shadow/Daccio post or else I will be god modding them.  Daccio is quite busy with RL stuff but i believe it sounds like they should have more time available after this week and so the "waiting game" continues.  Shadow if you decide to go ahead and post before that thats fine, at that stage depending on your actions I may try to at least get some sort of post up for you.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2016, 01:40:06 AM »
I am sorry I had a hectic month and had not even logged recently, I must apologize for not notifying you in advance. I will do my utmost to post during next week.
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2016, 04:13:50 PM »
Ill post either wed or thursday, most likely. Nursing school is murdering me. Sorry for lack of responses.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2016, 02:21:14 PM »
Alrighty, got posts from 2 out of 3, will hold off probably til the weekend to post anything to give Daccio a chance to post due to their crazy schedule :) Worry not adventurers....this is certainly not the end! (Well....okay maybe the end of the current story arc but not of said adventurers hehe)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2016, 12:49:54 AM »
Alrighty, well Daccio posted so now the metaphorical ball is in my court.  Will be getting a post up asap (aka next day or two).  :)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2016, 02:14:49 AM »
Okay, I want to sort of apologize as this really wasnt that much of an "advancement" post, but especially with the differing attitudes of the party I really didnt want to "force" anyone to move onto the platform.  That being said it IS pretty much the only option at this point but of course how everyone reacts to it is entirely up to them.  With that being said as I will try my best to keep in mind if anyone takes too long to respond and likely do a semi "god-mod" to move things along (lets face it....it took my slow ass how long to get this post up....not gunna have people wait 3-4 weeks for someone to post something along the lines of "I move onto the platform" though I would REALLY prefer they do as part of me would LOVE to see how each member responds to pretty much a stranger dropping from above to haul their ass out of the fire and up into who knows what hehe).

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »
Sebastian would definately note that some of the coldness towards her has dissipated from Enoka's attitude towards her

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2016, 10:45:46 PM »
Sorry for the delay gonna post in the next 24 hours.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2016, 04:40:52 PM »
Radobe, I do believe Seth is already on the platform (he "vaulted" his bike over the railing in his post i do believe).  Especially as you mentioned removing your mask and such, feel free to edit your post to make any changes.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2016, 01:11:47 AM »
Alrighty, well was trying to give it a little bit for Radobe to edit their post for "continuity" I guess you could say.  At this point I will look at having a post up Sunday or Monday regardless of whether or not said edit occurs.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2016, 03:46:12 PM »
I see, I miss understood the part where he threw himself into the seat. My bad, I will edit my post accordingly.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2016, 12:42:30 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle! Due to it's probationary status, this battle is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master and the Ordos Administratum has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2016, 12:52:48 AM »

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2016, 01:08:58 AM »
Won't lie....nice use of that gif :-p

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2016, 01:17:10 AM »
Alrighty, I do apologize about that.  I had attempted to post yesterday after i got home from work but was having some sort of connection issue and apparently when i submitted the post it did NOT go through.  Also though I had posted here in regards to the post. 

Okay, everyone has pretty much free will on what they want to do here.  Figured I would give you guys a little bit of unwinding time before we reach the end of the story arch.  Yes...in case you missed it YES I have pretty much slipped Serenity and the crew of her (from Firefly) into Westward :)

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2016, 09:13:45 AM »
Yeah I started thinking that as soon as I saw the name Jayne. "Well that's a pretty unique spelling. Maybe he was thinking of-Oh, nevermind it's actually them. Neat!"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 09:15:57 AM by Shadow Chorus »

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2016, 01:24:59 PM »
Pretty self-explanatory here, everyone is still free to pretty much do what they want.  Radobe, just did a simple god mod to move you off the lift.  At this point, depending on what everyone does, I may respond to posts individually as once people finish up anything they want to do, the ship will be arriving in Yewanrey and this story arc will be at the finale (well...perhaps at this point you could say the surprise end scene after the credits? lol)

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2016, 02:05:16 PM »
As of the last post by the Battle Master, this Board Battle is no longer on Idle Probation! Keep up the good work!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2016, 08:38:32 AM »
Looking at trying to get a post up as soon as possible.  Unfortunately beginning of this week I somehow managed to tweak my back something awful and as of today I am almost certain I am coming down with some variation of a cold.  TL;DR......Sunday or Monday probably.