Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8043  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII  (Read 65056 times)

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2013, 05:26:37 PM »
I'll have a post up before midnight.  :o

Done. Trying to make posts shorter due to no god mods any more.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:40:36 PM by Danyael »
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Fei

• Banned
« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
alrighty, time to bust a move and finish up my beatdown.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
I am back now, hooray!  Can hopefully post normally again.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2013, 11:01:33 PM »
This is turning into one of those weeks where I keep thinking I'm going to have time to sit down and write and then everything falls down around me and I don't. Work has been busy so I haven't had a chance to get anything done there either. I'm going to try and work on the replies for each group separately instead of in one big lump so I can at least try to get something up. Absolute worst case scenario will see posts up by Sunday, since I'm off and have no plans. I'll try and get some replies up before then. Sorry for the delay.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2013, 05:35:26 AM »
Team Kalana, your post is up. There are now 18 Rubric Marines as well as the fully healed sorcerer. Same rules from my last post still apply. Team Cameron, thanks for your patience. I'll get a reply up for you ASAP.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »
Shameless copy and paste GO!

Team Cameron: BATTLE!

Enemy: Chaos Sorcerer Lord (Inferno-enchanted Bolter, Burning Force Sword, Spells, Immense Power), Rubric Marines (Constructs, Burning Power Swords, Inferno-enchanted Bolters)
Number: 20 Rubric Marines, 1 Sorcerer Lord
God-Moddable: No

This is officially the big time. No more god-modding. Post your attacks and I will post their results. All of you will need to post a defense against the attacks coming your way before attacking. Remember that these are not actual physical rounds being fired from these guns. Armor is useless against them, as are most abilities that would allow you to take control of projectiles. The fire is magical, so it cannot be controlled by normal elemental control and will still burn anyone who is normally resistant to fire. This also goes for the swords (which bypass armor) and any fire attack the Sorcerer uses. Post here or PM me with any questions.

Picture references:
Chaos Sorcerer Lord

Rubric Marines

Still waiting on Danyael for Team Kalana. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll PM him. Soul Reaver, I should have a post up for you tomorrow.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2013, 03:47:53 AM »
Still waiting on Danyael for Team Kalana, and everyone for Team Cameron. Soul Reaver, my post for you is coming.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2013, 05:53:04 PM »
Just remembered Jorumn had that ability.  I was sitting here, "Dur, what to do about these MAGICAL flames... hmmm... hurrrr..."

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »
Alright. I can't let this sit any longer. We need to get this moving.

I will be posting for ALL groups tomorrow night. Anyone who has not replied to my previous post by the time I do will be god modded. This includes Danyael of Team Kalana and Fei, Gulgrim, and Kitharsis of Team Cameron. I will contact each of you privately to make sure you've seen this.

EDIT: Sorry, Kith. Your post is already up and I forgot about it. My bad.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:47:49 AM by Starblade|MKIV »

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
Hopefully I'm right in assuming that if Gulgrim was standing in the center and the Chaos marines were focused on picking off stragglers who evaded to the sides, then he would mainly have to deal with the sorcerer rather than the marines. If not, I will edit to provide a reaction to incoming bolts as well.

Offline Fei

• Banned
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2013, 10:20:22 PM »
my bad, my bad.  Been a pain to find an opportune time to sit down and post.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2013, 11:57:58 PM »
I knew Fei was going to post tonight, but I didn't know it was going to be this late. Too late for me to work on posts since I have to work in 5 hours. Everyone from Team Kalana has posted. Danyael is going to get another day to reply. I'll post tomorrow after work.

Offline Fei

• Banned
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2013, 12:21:16 AM »
New computer is up and running and ready to rock.  Sorry for all the delays.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2014, 06:58:28 AM »

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2014, 05:44:25 PM »
Really Cameron...you and your damn meme's....
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2014, 10:29:21 PM »
Posts are up for everyone! Including Soul Reaver!

All posts should be pretty self-explanatory. Rules set in the previous OOC posts still apply for these fights. Please let me know if I missed anything or screwed anything up.

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:45 PM »
Soul Reaver's charging straight forward, and has unleashed a sonic boom to go along with his thrust.  The sonic boom won't do any damage but is intended to exert enough kinetic force to stagger Peterson and/or knock his sword aside - and thus create an opening for the sword thrust to strike true.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2014, 06:09:14 AM »
So far, I've gotten posts from Jharm, Sepher, and Soul Reaver. Soul, I'm going to send you a PM later today to clarify some things before I reply for you. Jharm and Sepher, I'll have a post up for your group as soon as I hear from Danyael. I'll PM him today too. Jorumn, Gulgrim, Fei, and Kitharsis have not replied for their group, and I will not be posting for that group at all until at least two of them get replies up.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2014, 03:34:27 PM »
This is the absolute LAST CALL for Eye of Terror posts. Still waiting on Fei and Danyael. If I don't get any replies from you two by this time tomorrow, I will be moving on without you.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2014, 12:02:33 AM »
Posts are up. Team Kalana (Jharm, Sepher, Danyael) have one final attack coming from the Sorcerer Lord. It's up to you whether you try to kill him before the attack is made or attempt to ride it out and finish him off afterwards (if you survive.) Team Cameron (Gulgrim, Kitharsis, Jorumn, Fei) are being attacked by a massive chain lightning spell that will hit everything on the battlefield including boyz, undead marines, etc. This is not standard lightning (which is why it's pink) but pure chaos magic, so you will not be able to control it with any type of elemental control. You will need to let me know how you plan on defending against or avoiding this attack, and also advise me on how your minions are attempting to survive, before you counter-attack. If any of your defenses fail, it is assumed that any counter-attack you attempt will not actually happen. Keep that in mind as you write your post.

Danyael and Fei, you still have a chance to get back in this if you can reply to my last two posts in your next one.

Team Soul Reaver (Soul Reaver) has a post coming as soon as I can get it written.