Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII  (Read 57697 times)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
Re: The Eye of Terror: OOC Thread VIII
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2013, 02:51:44 AM »
My apologies for not getting posts up today. Things got pretty crazy and then I had a game to go to. I will definitely have posts up tomorrow, even if I have to chain myself to my desk.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
  • Get out of yourself and grow.
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2013, 10:18:47 PM »
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2013, 05:27:30 AM »
My tire was flat when I woke up. Threw out my back trying to get the wheel off because I'm an idiot. I have to take it to get repaired after work today, and then I will post for everyone. Be ready. Painkillers for my back have rendered me unable to concentrate and extremely tired. I'm going to get a post up for Legion so that I'm not holding up two Battles, and I'll post tomorrow from work. I'm really sorry, everyone. Bear with me one more day.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:12:09 AM by Starblade|MKIV »

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2013, 08:31:14 AM »
My back is feeling better and I'm no longer messed up on pain pills! Thus, the posts are done. Here's some notes!

Soul Reaver, my post is pretty self-explanatory, although I suppose for the sake of tradition I should probably do this:

BATTLE!

Enemy: Peterson (Epic level encounter, hookswords, chains, Chaos powers, etc.), Fake Natalya (Claws, Teeth), Soul of Abbadon the Despoiler ( ??? )
Number: 2?
God-moddable: No (Except for Fake Natalya, see below.)

We've already discussed Fake Natalya's fate via PM, so go ahead and take care of that in your post. God modding's okay there. If you do attack Peterson again, it's business as usual. Post your attack and I'll reply with what happens. Soul Reaver knows Abbadon is present at this point but does not know his location.

Team Kalana: BATTLE!

Enemy: Even more daemon possessed child wizards (Flying brooms, wands, spells), Dementors (immune to physical damage, soul drain)
Number: Holy crap, how many children do these wizards have, anyway? (Lots)
God-moddable: Yes, but restrictions apply for the Dementors, see below.

All enemies are god-moddable, but keep in mind that the Dementors cannot be harmed physically. Please come up with other ways to deal with them. Garr has vanished, but Mary is falling off the bridge and Kalana could use someone to defend her from wizards while she breaks through to the old man. How they both fare will determine how difficult the next combat wave will be.

Team Cameron: BATTLE!

Enemy: http://youtu.be/XbeTxR6upTQ?t=5m36s
Number: Multiple waves
God-moddable: Yes

Watch that Youtube video for an example of enemies that you will be facing. Any of those enemies are fair game to include in your post, so have fun! The remaining turkey is good for a complete heal and a massive power boost. First come, first serve, so please make sure no one else has already eaten it in their post before you post that you eat it. Gulgrim, you have already eaten a turkey, so your powers are boosted for this next post. (And yes, that music is actually playing. All of the companions in Team Cameron can hear it.)

Sorry for the delay on this again. I'm back in the saddle now, so let me know if there are questions.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:38:40 AM by Starblade|MKIV »

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »
So, do these dudes bleed and leave corpses?  Or do they mimic the game where they keep on fighting until their life bar is empty, then blink out of existence?

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2013, 10:05:36 AM »
So, do these dudes bleed and leave corpses?  Or do they mimic the game where they keep on fighting until their life bar is empty, then blink out of existence?

Let's go with the latter. Otherwise Jorumn will have a bunch of zombie ninjas, and we don't need that. :p

Offline Kitharsis

• Tirthandaran
  • Primarch
  • Who wants to build a sand castle?
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
The latter is more ridiculous, and much more fun.

Also the less zombies the better.  ;)  Leaves more room for skeletons!

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2013, 11:08:59 AM »
And Swarms of Orks. Though I'm thinking Gulgrim should be fighting like a Beat-em-up character, and swinging and beating things down and just having boyz charge across the screen or appear from behind him for special attacks.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2013, 11:13:06 AM »
Going to make a two-part post. One for Danyael going for Mary, the other for his response to the new wave of enemies. I'll post the first one now and the second one later tonight.
"Yeah, well, ya' better have a spatula where we're goin' cause my ass is frozen to this yak!" :o

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2013, 12:08:59 PM »
Going to make a two-part post. One for Danyael going for Mary, the other for his response to the new wave of enemies. I'll post the first one now and the second one later tonight.

Danyael, do you want me to reply for Mary or just wait until you post again?

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2013, 12:22:10 PM »
You can respond now, if you'd prefer. Thanks for asking :)

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2013, 02:17:35 PM »
Done. Feel free to transition out of that into your next post.

Offline Danyael

• Chapter Master
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2013, 11:20:35 PM »
If my post needs revising, please let me know.

Offline Daccio

• Captain
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2013, 12:16:17 PM »
Sepher's Transformation: Radenoliel, the Corrupter of Time. Greater Deamon

http://images.alphacoders.com/122/122383.jpg

Something in the neighborhood of 25 feet tall.
Looking into its eyes gives a feeling of dreading ones own impending end to their mortality.
Has limited time flow type abilities, but only in relation to itself. It can act with what seems to be incredible speed, but it is actually corrupting the flow of time in relation to itself.

Sepher has melded himself with this daemon, so he still has control of chaotic energies and such.

Also, he is powering up for a 'turn' of posts, to unleash a powerful attack on multitudes of enemies.

If there is any issues with this clutch, let me know.

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
If I don't post by the time you're ready, please feel free to ghost Jorumn.  I intended to have a bunch of crazy early 90's (that period where they're still trying to figure things out after the 80's) weirdness occur that would benefit the party and be silly in general.

I have... "issues" right now.  I'll be back on track soon.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 03:24:31 PM »
Enough fucking around. Pose as a team because SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Team Kalana: BATTLE!

Enemy: Chaos Sorcerer Lord (Inferno-enchanted Bolter, Burning Force Sword, Spells, Immense Power), Rubric Marines (Constructs, Burning Power Swords, Inferno-enchanted Bolters)
Number: 20 Rubric Marines, 1 Sorcerer Lord
God-Moddable: No

This is officially the big time. No more god-modding. Post your attacks and I will post their results. All of you will need to post a defense against the attacks coming your way before attacking. Remember that these are not actual physical rounds being fired from these guns. Armor is useless against them, as are most abilities that would allow you to take control of projectiles. The fire is magical, so it cannot be controlled by normal elemental control and will still burn anyone who is normally resistant to fire. This also goes for the swords (which bypass armor) and any fire attack the Sorcerer uses. Post here or PM me with any questions.

Picture references:
Chaos Sorcerer Lord

Rubric Marines

Still waiting on Soul Reaver, as well as posts from Fei and Stu for Team Cameron. If Fei posts and Stu does not post within 24 hours of Fei's post, I'll god-mod Jorumn as requested. If neither have posted within the next 48 hours, I will god mod both of them.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:13:49 PM by Starblade|MKIV »

Offline Archdemon Stu

• Veteran Sergeant
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2013, 04:27:03 PM »
Been Googling early 90's stuff in case things are slow enough for me to post at work.  It hurts.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2013, 06:16:30 AM »
Fei has contacted me and told me that he is working on a post, so I won't be god-modding anyone today.

Master list of people I need replies from:
Team Kalana: Danyael, Jharm
Team Cameron: Archdemon Stu, Fei
Not-A-Team Soul Reaver: Soul Reaver

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2013, 05:14:05 AM »
It looks like I have replies from everyone in both groups. I have a very busy weekend coming up, so I'm going to do my best to get replies up for you guys either tonight or tomorrow morning. Still waiting on Soul Reaver.

EDIT: I was mistaken. We're also still waiting on a post from Danyael. I'm going to hold off on posting for one more day to give him a chance to get a reply in.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:55:50 AM by Starblade|MKIV »

Offline Soul Reaver

• Immortal
  • Administrator
    • To the Bitter End - Warcraft III Mod
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2013, 08:54:27 AM »
I have posted!

Sorry that this is so very late, I'm still not back from overseas.  Don't think any explanations are required, but I can explain if anything is unclear should it prove necessary.  I do have intermittent internet access, it's just that it's usually not enough to read and write decent posts.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:42:28 AM by Soul Reaver »