Battle Related Forums > Board Battle OOC Threads

The Three-Edged Sword: OOC Thread

<< < (2/8) > >>

Shadow Chorus:
Gulgrim is always appropriate to come crashing in at the last moment, so I'll hop in after everyone else has had their moment. He's likely been up to some combination of killing Tyranids and taking pressure off the Imperium and also acting mercenary around imperial worlds for his service (potentially with some extortion in the case of worlds hesitant to pay an Ork), plus occasionally beating down other Ork warlords who get too uppity with shaking up the balance of the galaxy away from 'dere's plenty o' gits to fight' by starting WAAAGH!!!s too apocalyptically large for other opponents to survive.

Gulgrim's forward-thinking to keep the galaxy ripe for future fights is part of why he is the true avatar of Gork and Mork.

Fallen Templar:
Sounds like a plan to me, Soul. Also seconding Kitharsis, you could practically copy-paste half of that for your post. :D

As for posting order, I was planning on hanging back and working off of whoever posted before me, since this'll be the first adventure I'm participating in. So I guess it'll be Soul, me and then Kitharsis posting in that order?

Kitharsis:
Yep, I am waiting for your description of the sword and any pieces of armor Phaerys is creating before I put something up.

I did add an update to the character page for Kitharsis, waiting for mod approval.

Soul Reaver:
Saw your update, no issues with the content but I'm struggling a bit about how to best integrate it into your character bio.
I could do it myself but it would be a fair amount of rewriting, which I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing on your behalf.
Will be in touch.

Fallen Templar:
Took a little longer than I'd have liked, but my post's up now. Quite a bit to cover there.

Kitharsis, if you have any other questions about the sword and the armour, feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it further there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version