Advanced search  

News:

There is no news - all is well.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Members: 35  •  Posts: 8042  •  Topics: 486  • 
Please welcome Fallen Templar, our newest member.

Author Topic: Westward: OOC Thread I  (Read 33208 times)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
    • First post after joining the board battles
Re: Westward: OOC Thread I
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
well finally a chance for you guys to get some action in :) The group is currently stuck in a bottleneck, rocky walls approx 7-8 ft high with (as far as they can tell) approx. 6 men hiding behind rocks in front of them (approx 20-30 feet across semi-rocky terrain) , though as Vil mentioned, that number is possibly inaccurate.  Vildayvin has managed to climb up the wall and position himself behind some rocks and is giving covering fire for the others.  I have been contacted by Radobe and they will be "rejoining" the battle.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:27:11 PM by Jharm »
Religion and greed, cause millions to bleed.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2015, 10:22:52 AM »
Ok, both active players have posted, however as previously mentioned I have been contacted by Radobe who is wanting to "rejoin" so I will be waiting a little bit to allow them to post. 

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2015, 09:17:09 PM »
Okay, it has been approx a week since I PM'd Radobe.  As of yet I have not received a response and they have not posted either.  At this point I will be attempting to get a post up after Christmas, especially as I unfortunately am still working on Xmas =/.  Radobe if you see this before then, you are still more then welcome to post before I do....and after I post you are still welcome to rejoin the battle.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2015, 08:06:22 AM »
Welcome back, Radobe.

Offline Radobe

• Marine Sergeant
  • Make games, not love!
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2015, 08:37:04 AM »
Glad to be back.
An eye for two, a tooth for a jaw, a hair for a head! Fight to be respected!

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2015, 11:45:07 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2016, 09:39:37 AM »
Ok, 3 down and 3 to go.  The injured arm one is targetting enoka and the gut injured one is targetting Sebastian.  The third one is bolting away from battle, Seth is the only one that could possibly catch him should he choose, or move in to assist with the other two bandits. The two injured bandits are god-moddable (let me see at least a little RP'ing though hehe) but the escaping one is not.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2016, 09:38:15 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 1 of the Idle Battle Process! The Battle Master has been contacted. Further action will be taken if 7 more days pass without an update. In the meantime, anyone who has not replied to the Battle Master's last post in encouraged to do so now so that we can move on as quickly as possible when the Battle Master returns!

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2016, 07:16:57 AM »
I apologize....due to well...me being dumb, I had totally thought I was waiting on Radobe to post and then realize "wait a minute....they were the FIRST to respond to my previous post..../facepalm".  At this point I am not in shape to try and make a decent post but I will honestly be looking at getting one up in the next day or so (partially depending on if I am working tonight with the weather we had recently hehe)

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2016, 04:25:31 AM »
Alrighty, for Sebastian and Enoka you have two options.  You can do as Vil suggested and search the corpses to see if you find anything and then move to follow Vil...or simply follow Vil.  Regardless neither of you will reach Seth in time to do anything about the bandit (they are quite a distance away)

Seth currently has the mortally wounded bandit kneeling in front of him.  While he is gripping the pistol, its in his off-hand and completely out of firing position.  You have free reign as to what you want to do with him.  Question him....kill him....completely ignore him *shrug* the second two you can handle yourself, the questions simply speak em and I will make a post handling the response :D

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
  • The Rampaging Chorus of Shadow
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2016, 11:21:34 AM »
I did note that I would shoot his hand if he reached for his gun again Jharm, don't know if that changes his post at all. If it doesn't, I'll get a post up soon.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2016, 12:10:39 PM »
Yes you did, my mistake.  I have modified my post slightly.  The bandit does have another gun on him but at this time is not holding it nor seems to be going for it.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »
As it turns out, growing up from your childhood experiencing gruesome fates all around builds a certain knack for twisted ideas.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2016, 09:34:13 PM »
Looking at getting a post up in the next day or two.....Daccio and Radobe you two have "free reign" to continue your conversation at this time.

Offline Hanako

• Forum A.I.
  • Caretaker
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2016, 09:11:17 AM »
Per the Idle/Inactive Battle Rules, this Battle has fallen idle and is now subject to STEP 2 of the Idle Battle Process! Please stand by. The Administrator has been summoned.

Offline Cameron

• Knight-Elemental
  • Caretaker
    • Twitter
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2016, 01:19:45 PM »
Well, it would appear that I arrived too late. Jharm has already posted, so things should be good to go here. Thanks for the prompt reply, Jharm.

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2016, 02:40:20 PM »
Seth wasn't kidding about his 'healing and harm' approach to interrogation. You may know that he doesn't really care for bandits considering how his father died.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2016, 03:15:20 PM »
After I get home from work at Midnight I will have a day off...will get a post up at that time.  Hoping it will be a nice "finale" for the current story.

Offline Veldanya Venalla

• Seraphim
  • Inquisitor
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2016, 12:30:10 PM »
Alrighty, post is up.  There are countless (distance and cover makes it hard/almost impossible to determine how many) gunmen positioned up on a hill overlooking your position.  Long-range weaponry can reach them but pistols/etc would not.  None of the enemy is god-moddable. 

Offline Shadow Chorus

• Warboss
  • Captain
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2016, 07:31:07 PM »
As I mentioned in Shadowhaunt, I started a new job this week, so I've been a bit distracted. Aside from that, I'm going to wait for at least one other person to post before I do, because it may affect my actions in my next post.